Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Synthetic biology is the design and construction of biological devices and systems for useful purposes. It is an area of biological research and technology that combines biology and engineering, thus often overlapping with bioengineering and biomedical engineering. It encompasses a variety of different approaches, methodologies, and disciplines with a focus on engineering biology and biotechnology.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Synthetic biologists approach the creation of new biological systems from different perspectives, focusing on finding how life works (the origin of life) or how to use it to benefit society. The former focus includes the approach of biology, inserting man-made DNA into a living cell; and chemistry, working on gene synthesis as an extension of synthetic chemistry. The latter focus includes engineering, building the new biological system as a platform for various technologies; and rewriting, rebuilding the natural systems to provide the engineered surrogates.
Synthetic Gene Networks Market, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Share and Forecast, 2012 - 2018", global Synthetic biology market was worth USD 1,537.5 million in 2011. The market grew to a value of USD 2,120 million in 2012, and is expected to reach USD 16,745 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 41.1% from 2010 to 2018.
1. 4th Integrative Biology Conference, July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
2. 2nd Synthetic Biology Conference, August 15-17, 2016 London, United Kingdom
3. Computational Systems Biology Conference, August 22-23, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
4. Molecular Biology Conference, October 13-15, 2016, Dubai, UAE
10. 2015 Gordon Research Conference on Synthetic Biology
11. SEED 2016, IL
12. Synthetic Biology Congress, London, UK
13. Select Bio Synthetic Biology, Boston , USA
14. 3rd meeting on Applied Synthetic Biology in Europe, Portugal
15. Genome Engineering and Synthetic Biology: Tools and Technologies, Gent
16. SynBioBeta San Francisco 2015
17. Pearl Seiden International Meeting: From synthetic biology to discovery, and applications, Israel
Relevant Organization and Associations
1. The Oxford University Society of Synthetic Biology
2. American Chemical Society
3. Royal society of London
4. BIOINFORMATICS ITALIAN SOCIETY (BITS)
5. BBSRC bioscience for future
6. International Association for Synthetic Biology (IASB)
7. International Gene Synthesis Consortium (IGSC)
8. Society of Biological Engineer
1. Cambrian Genomics
3. Genome Compiler
7. Radiant Genomics
8. Arcturus Biocloud
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising