Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 68 Conference Proceedings, 2 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Protein interaction and about 8 Open Access Articles are being published on Protein interaction.
Protein interaction refers to intentional physical contacts established between two or more proteins as a result of biochemical events (or) electrostatic forces. In fact, proteins are vital macromolecules, at both cellular and systemic levels, but they rarely act alone. Diverse essential molecular processes within a cell are carried out by molecular machines that are built from a large number of protein components organized by their PPIs. Indeed, these interactions are at the core of the entire interatomic system of any living cell and so, unsurprisingly, aberrant PPIs are on the basis of multiple diseases, such as Creutzfeld-Jacob, Alzheimer's disease, and cancer.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Proteins control all biological systems in a cell, and while many proteins perform their functions independently, the vast majority of proteins interact with others for proper biological activity. Characterizing protein-protein interactions through methods such as co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP), pull-down assays, crosslinking, and label transfer and far-Western blot analysis is critical to understand protein function and the biology of the cell.
This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2015 to 2020. Factors such as rising incidence of cancer; technological advancements in omics technologies; favorable government funding for research; increased demand for personalized medicines in cancer therapies are expected to fuel the growth of the Protein market during the forecast period. The global market is expected to reach USD 15,973.8 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2015 to 2020.
1. 10th Asia-Pacific Biotech Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
2. Protein Engineering Conference, October 26-28, 2015 Chicago, USA
3. 4th Plant Genomics Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
4. Synthetic Biology Conference, September 28-30, 2015 Houston, USA
5. 7th Food & Beverages Conference, October 08-10, 2015 New Delhi, India
6. 7th Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Conference, August 29-31, 2016 Atlanta, USA
7. 4th Biologics and Biosimilars Conference and Exhibition, October 26-28, 2015 Baltimore, USA
8. 12th Food Processing Conference , October 24-26, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
9. 2nd Food Safety and Regulatory Measures Conference, June 06-08, 2016 London, UK
10. Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy Conference, July 28-30, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
11. 2nd Antibodies Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
12. 4th Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases Congress, May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
13. Next Generation Sequencing Conference, July 21-22, 2016 Berlin, Germany
14. 2nd Biotechnology Transfer & Commercialization Conference, 10 - 11 Sep 2015
15. Biomolecular Engineering Conference, 05 - 07 Jan 2016, Singapore
Relevant Society and Associations
1. The protein Society
2. Melbourne Protein Group
3. Protein Science Society of Japan
4. Norwegian Proteomics Society
5. Indian Peptide Society
6. Cell Stress Society International
7. American Society for Mass Spectrometry
8. International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
1. Rasoya Proteins Ltd.
2. Thermo Scientific Pierce Products
3. New England Biolabs
7. Worthington Biochemical
8. Takara Bio Inc
9. Enzo Life Sciences
10. Stemcell Technologies
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising