Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Systems Pharmacology is the application of systems biology principles to the field of pharmacology. It seeks to understand how medicines work on various systems of the body. Instead of considering the effect of a drug to be the result of one specific drug-protein interaction, systems pharmacology considers the effect of a drug to be the outcome of the network of interactions a drug may have. Systems pharmacology uses bioinformatics and statistics techniques to integrate and interpret these networks. Systems pharmacology can be applied to drug safety studies as a complement to pharmacoepidemiology.The EU-ADR has successfully incorporated systems pharmacology into their signal substantiation pipeline. Systems Pharmacology analyses rely on experimental "omics" technologies that are capable of measuring changes in large numbers of variables, often at a genome-wide level, to build networks for analyzing drug action.
Systems Pharmacology covers all aspects of this emerging interdisciplinary field of research, attracting high quality researches in the areas of bioinformatics, chemo-systems biology, systems pharmacology, pharmacogenomics, pharmacoproteomics, integration of drug metabolism and cell signaling, regulatory networks, and drug prospection.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Systems Pharmacology Conferences in 2015:
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational and Systems Biology,London.
• 3rd International Workshop Systems Biology of Microbial Infection.
• International Conference on Computational and Molecular Systems Biology (ICCMSB 2015).
• Systems Biology of Lipid Metabolism 2015, Breckenridge, USA.
• International Conference on Systems Biology and Bioengineering (ICSBB 2015),Turkey.
• Systems Biology and Epidemiology Symposium at RTI International, NC USA.
Lists of Societies related to Systems Pharmacology :
• European Network of Excellence "ENFIN" - Integrative Systems Biology.
• Biology and Bioinformatics of Signalling Systems Group (BIOS Group),France.
• Systems Research Group,California.
• National Research Council (NRC),Canada
. • The International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB).
• Computational and Systems Biology Initiative (CSBi), United States.
• Systems Pharmacology Group,Manchester,UK.
Major Systems Pharmacology and related Companies:
• Thomson Reuters,NY,USA.
• IBM, USA.
• Bayer Technology Services, Germany.
• Lipomics, California.
• Phenomenome Discoveries, Canada.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 21, 2020