Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 117 Conference proceedings, 12 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Intensive care unit and 47 Open Access articles are being published on Intensive care unit.
An intensive care unit (ICU), also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit (ITU) or critical care unit (CCU), is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine. Intensive care units cater to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Critical care nursing is the field of nursing with a focus on the utmost care of the critically ill or unstable patients. Critical care nurses can be found working in a wide variety of environments and specialties, such as general intensive care units, medical intensive care units, surgical intensive care units, trauma intensive care units, coronary care units, cardiothoracic intensive care units, and some trauma center emergency departments.
Factors such as the growing acuity of hospital inpatients, the aging of the U.S. population, and shortened hospital lengths-of stay have created a U.S. market for critical care patient monitoring products that was valued at nearly $1.2 billion in 2002. Growing at a compound annual rate of 8.9%, sales of these products are expected to reach an estimated $2.8 billion in the year 2012.
International symposium and workshops:
1. 17th Obesity Conference
May 25 - 26, 2015, London, UK
2. 8th Diabetes & Obesity Riga
July 2-3, 2015, Riga, LATIVIA
3. 8th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference
June 29- July 2, 2015, San Diego, USA
February 29-March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
2. 5th Childhood Obesity Conference
May 12-14, 2016 Chicago, USA
November 28-30, 2016 San Antonio, USA
September 29-October 1, 2016 Toronto, Canada
August 08-10, 2016 Toronto, Canada
6. 13th Diabetes Conference
August 08-10, 2016 Birmingham, UK
September 14-16, 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
November 03-05, 2015 Valencia, Spain
June 23-25, 2016 New Orleans, USA
July 11-13, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
11. The XIII Obesity Conference
May 1-4, 2016 Vancouver, BC
12. 8th Diabetes and Obesity Conference
July 2-3, 2015 Riga, Latvia
13. 8th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference
June 29- July 2, 2015, San Diego, USA
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. European Association for the Study of Obesity
2. Association for the Study of Obesity
3. World Obesity Federation
4. The Obesity Society
5. Association of obesity with anxiety, depression and emotional well-being: a community survey
6. All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity
7. Associations of obesity with socioeconomic and lifestyle factors in middle-aged and elderly men: European Male Aging Study
8. Stronger associations of obesity with prehypertension and hypertension in young women than in young men
9. Asia Oceania Association for the Study of Obesity
10. International Association for the Study of Obesity
1. Fierce Pharma
3. Arena Pharmaceuticals
5. Orexigen Therapeutics
6. Food and Beverage Marketing
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 18, 2020