Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Community acquired pneumonia is one of the most common infectious diseases and is an important cause of mortality and morbidity worldwide. Community-acquired pneumonia is pneumonia acquired infectiously from normal social contact as disparate to being acquired during hospitalization. In community-acquired pneumonia, individuals who have not recently been hospitalized develop an infection of the lungs. CAP is a common illness and can affect people of all ages. CAP often reasons problems such as difficulty breathing, fever, chest pains, and a cough. CAP happens because the areas of the lung that absorb oxygen from the atmosphere become filled with fluid and cannot work excellently. Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) is a significant cause of morbidity and mortality in adults. CAP is defined as an infection of the lung parenchyma that is not acquired in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other recent contact with the health care system. ConferenceSeries through its Open Access Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community. ConferenceSeries hosts over 350 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access journals and has organized over 100 scientific conferences all over the world. OMICS Publishing Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities and the rapid, quality and quick review processing. ConferenceSeries Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
Community acquired pneumonia is diagnosed by clinical features like cough, fever, chest pain and by lung imaging, usually an infiltrate seen on chest radiography. Initial evaluation should determine the need for hospitalization versus outpatient management using validated mortality or severity prediction scores. Selected diagnostic laboratory testing, such as sputum and blood cultures, is indicated for in patients with severe illness but is rarely useful for outpatients. Initial outpatient therapy should include a macrolide or doxycycline. For outpatients with comorbidities or who have used antibiotics within the previous three months, a respiratory fluoroquinolone or an oral beta-lactam antibiotic plus a macrolide should be used. Inpatients not admitted to an intensive care unit should receive a respiratory fluoroquinolone, or a beta-lactam antibiotic plus a macrolide. Patients with severe community-acquired pneumonia or who are admitted to the intensive care unit should be treated with a beta-lactam antibiotic, plus azithromycin or a respiratory fluoroquinolone.On Community-acquired pneumonia a huge no of conferences, symposiums and workshops are organizing in the present days. About 200 events are being organized in different continents. Many numbers of companies are also there across the world like 50 companies in USA, 30th in Africa, 45 in Australia and about 60th companies in Asia.
• EM/IM Joint Conference - Community Acquired Pneumonia.
• Pulmonary Medicine - Alaskan Cruise Conference, September 5th-12th, 2014, Washington, United States.
• Infectious Disease Review Western Caribbean Cruise Conference, February 8th-15th, 2015, Florida United States.
• Infectious Diseases for Primary Care, February 13th, 2015 - February 15, 2015, Steamboat, Colorado.
• 37th Inter science Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, Toronto.
• 6th International Symposium on Antimicrobial Agents and Resistance, Singapore.
• 25th International Congress of Chemotherapy & 17th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, March 31st - April 3rd, Munich, Germany.
• Third International Conference on Community Acquired Pneumonia, April 14th-16th, Montréal, Canada.
Relevant Associations and Societies • Medical Section of the American Lung Association
• Canadian Community-Acquired Pneumonia Working Group
• Spanish Society of Pulmonology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR)
• Infectious Diseases Society of America
• National Pulmonary Associations
• European Respiratory Society
• European Society for Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
• Infectious Diseases Society of America
• South African Thoracic Society
• Youth African Medical Association
Major Companies related to Community-acquired pneumonia are medical center in Lebanon, Bio century, Cleveland Clinic, Rib-X Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacia & Upjohn Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations., aRigen Pharmaceuticals Inc., OTC Pharmaceuticals industry.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 25, 2020