Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 4 Relevant Journals, 16 Conferences, 6 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Cochlear Implants and about 11 articles are being published on Cochlear Implants.
Cochlear Implants (CI) is a surgically implanted electronic device that provides a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or severely hard of hearing. Cochlear implants may help provide hearing in patients who are deaf because of damage to sensory hair cells in their cochleas. In those patients, the implants often can enable sufficient hearing for better understanding of speech. The quality of sound is different from natural hearing, with less sound information being received and processed by the brain. However, many patients are able to hear and understand speech and environmental sounds. Newer devices and processing-strategies allow recipients to hear better in noise, enjoy music, and even use their implant processors while swimming.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Cochlear Implants conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Ear Disorder. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Rhinology. The recent research in sinus shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
The Cochlear Implants market is expected to grow at 15.21% from a period of 2014-2019 worldwide. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the re-entry of different medical devices in the market. The Global Cochlear Implants market has also been witnessing an increase in the number of product launches and approvals. However, the low public awareness of hearing loss in developing countries could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. As of December 2012, approximately 324,000 people worldwide have received cochlear implants; in the U.S., roughly 58,000 adults and 38,000 children are recipients. The vast majority are in developed countries due to the high cost of the device, surgery and post-implantation therapy.
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. CRITICAL CARE
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20. Image Stream Medical
22. Med Wow Global
24. Life care Medical Equipment's Co. Ltd.
25. Whittemore Enterprises Medical Equipment Center
26. Nicos Group Inc.
27. Bausch & Lomb Instrument
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 17, 2020