Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 4 Relevant Journals, 16 Upcoming Conferences, 6 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Stapedectomy and about 3 Open Access Articles are being published on Stapedectomy.
Stapedectomy is a surgical procedure of the middle ear performed to improve hearing if the stapes footplate is fixed in position, rather than being normally mobile, then a conductive hearing loss results. There are two major causes of stapes fixation. The first is a disease process of abnormal mineralization of the temporal bone called content hereotosclerosis. The second is a congenital malformation of the stapes. In both of these situations, it is possible to improve hearing by removing the stapes bone and replacing it with a micro prosthesis - a stapedectomy, or creating a small hole in the fixed stapes footplace and inserting a tiny, piston-like prosthesis - a stapedotomy. The results of this surgery are generally most reliable in patients whose stapes has lost mobility because of otosclerosis. Nine out of ten patients who undergo the procedure will come out with significantly improved hearing while less than 1% will experience worsened hearing ability or deafness. Successful surgery usually provides an increase in hearing ability of about 20 dB. That is as much difference as having your hands over both ears, or not. However, most of the published results of success fall within the speech frequency of 500 Hz, 1000 Hz and 2000 Hz; poorer results are typically obtained in the high frequencies, but these are normally less hampered by otosclerosis in the first place.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Stapedectomy conference provides a global platform for researchers, academicians and student scientists to manifest their research views in the presence of experts and gain critical insight in the latest trends and advancements in the pharmacotherapy and various approaches in treatments strategies in the field of Otology. Stapedectomy conference aims to improve the quality of life of individual patients across the globe and decrease the rate of morbidity and mortality due to ear disorders and diseases. Being a center for information exchange and providing a platform for seminars, displays, workshops and various interesting programs such as best poster, young research forum, Stapedectomy conference contributes towards the enhancement of research in the field of Otology.
The Otology market is expected to grow at 15.21% from a period of 2014-2019 worldwide. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the re-entry of different surgical approaches such as non-invasive and medical devices in the market. The Global Otology market has also been witnessing an increase in the number of product launches and approvals. However, the low public awareness of hearing loss in developing countries could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. As of December 2012, approximately 324,000 people worldwide have received cochlear implants; in the U.S., roughly 58,000 adults and 38,000 children are recipients. The vast majority are in developed countries due to the high cost of the device, surgery and post-implantation therapy.
International symposium and workshops
1. 16th World Congress of Rhinology, April 30- May2 2015, Brazil
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose, 15th International Rhinologic Society, 5th Pan Arab Rhinology Society joint Meeting 2014 (ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
3. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
2. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
3. Lung Foundation Australia
4. International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, India
5. American Cochlear Implant Alliance
6. American Society for Deaf Children
7. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
8. American association of pulmonologists
9. American society of pulmonary medicine
10. American Lung Association American Thoracic Society
11. Association of pulmonary and critical care medicine
12. British Thoracic Society
13. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
14. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
15. European society of critical care medicine
16. Indian society of critical care medicine
17. Michigan State Medical Society
18. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
19. Scoliosis Research Society
20. British Lung Foundation
2. Accredo Therapeutics
3. Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
4. Bayer HealthCare
5. CRITICAL CARE
6. Cané Medical Technology
7. CVS Caremark
9. Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
10. Gilead Sciences
13. Henry Schein
14. Snap Diagnostics
16. Nicos Group Inc.
17. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
19. Miami Medical
20. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising