Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 Relevant Journals, 193 Conferences Proceedings, 15 Upcoming Conference and 30 National Symposium are presently dedicated exclusively to Otorhinolaryngology and about 129 open Access articles are being published on Otorhinolaryngology.
Otolaryngology is a combined study of Otology and Rhinology or Ear, Nose and Throat. The Otolaryngology diseases can affect some of our most important senses, including hearing, smell and taste. As hearing and speech are important aspects of human development and this conference may offers a comprehensive otolaryngology study and the recent development and research in this area. “ Cochlear Implants ” & “ Endoscopic sinus surgery” are the biggest recent development enabling deaf to gain sense of hearing and the surgery for sino-nasal problems.
Otolaryngology- head and neck surgery encompasses many subspecialties. Areas for specific subspecialization include head and neck oncology and microvascular surgery , otology/neurotology, pediatric otolaryngology, and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. In addition, the areas of rhinology and sinus surgery , general otolaryngology, laryngology, and basic science research are highly stressed in most residency programs. It is this wide field of potential diversity within one specialty that gives so much freedom of choice to otolaryngologists as they embark upon a surgical career.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Otolaryngology conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Otolaryngology. It also provides the platform for researchers, scholars and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Otolaryngology. The recent research in head and neck surgery shares knowledge to scholars pursing their studies in this field.
Medical doctors, patients and health care providers consider the prevention of Otolaryngological diseases as an essential tool to improve the general health status of the population. The proportions of people suffering from the disease are expected to increase by 66.7% in future according a recent statistical survey. Institutions performing research in the related studies have been funded with 190 Million Dollar worldwide. According to recent statistics, ENT diseases worldwide will double between 2012 and 2030. The current market value of Otolaryngology is $190 billion and is expected to reach more than $500 billion by 2020.
International symposium and workshops:
1. 39th Midwinter Symposium on Practical Surgical Challenges in Otolaryngology, March 9 - 12, 2015, Snowmass Village, Colorado.
2. 33rd International Symposium on Infection and Allergy of the Nose, 15th International Rhinologic Society.
3. 5th Pan Arab Rhinology Society joint Meeting 2014 (ISIAN IRS PARS 2014)
4. Singapore Allergy & Rhinology Course & 2nd SARC FESS Workshop 2015, March 19-22, 2015
5. International Symposium on Phonosurgery and Hands-on Human Larynx Cadaver Workshop on Isshiki Thyroplasties, 20 Jun 2015, Quezon City, Philippines
6. International Symposium and Workshop of Extraordinary Meeting of Inner Ear Biology, Kyoto, November 1-4, 2014
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 3rd Rhinology and Otology Conference
April 25-27, 2016, UAE
2. 2nd Sleep Disorders Conference
November 28-30, 2016, USA
3. 2nd Neurological Disorders and Stroke Conference
April 28-30, 2016, UAE
4. Thyroid Disorders Conference
February 29-March 02, 2016, USA
5. Surgery Conferences
October 05-07, 2015, UAE
6. Head & Neck Surgery Conference
November 30-December 01, 2015, USA
7. Vascular Medicine Conference
October 24-25, 2016, USA
8. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference
October 03-05, 2016, USA
9. 6th Experimental Dermatology Conference
May 05-07, 2016, USA
10. Transplantation Research Conference
March 28-29, 2016, USA
11. 3rd Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine Conference
September 01-03, 2015, Spain
12. Hypertension Conference
August 04-06, 2016, Canada
13. Anatomy and Physiology Conference
August 11-13, 2016, UK
14. 8th Cancer Therapy Conference
November 03-05, 2015, Spain
15. Oral, Mouth and Throat Cancer Conference
August 18-20, 2016, USA
16. Melanoma and Carcinoma Conference
July 14-15, 2016, Australia
17. American Thoracic Society: ATS Conference 2016, USA
18. 14th Lung Science Conference (ERP) 2016, March 10-13, 2016, Portugal
19. 17th European Congress: Perspectives in Lung Cancer, March4-5, 2016, Czech Republic
20. 72nd Annual Congress of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, November 7-9, 2016, USA
Relevant Society and Association:
1. Head and Neck Surgical Associates
2. British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
3. Edelman, Bruce Dr.Otolaryngology Associates
4. Otolaryngology Associates
5. UCSF Department of Otolaryngology
6. Association of Otolaryngologists of India
7. Pinnacle ENT Associates
8. American Academy of Otolaryngology
9. Association for Research in Otolaryngology
10. American Optometric Association
11. American Speech Language Hearing Association
12. The South African Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
13. International Federation of Oto-rhino-laryngological Societies
14. European society of critical care medicine
15. Indian society of critical care medicine
16. Michigan State Medical Society
17. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
18. Scoliosis Research Society
19. British Lung Foundation
20. American Sleep Apnea Association, Sleep Apnea
1. Intersect ENT
2. Rajas Enterprises
3. MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
4. Lifecare Medical Equipments Co., Ltd.
5. Whittemore Enterprises Medical Equipment Center
6. Aztec Medical Products
7. Nicos Group Inc.
8. MTI Medical Technology Industries, Inc
10. India mart
11. Snoring devices
12. JedMed ENT Equipment Products
13. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
14. ORSUPPLY ENT Equipment Products
15. Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation
16. China Health Management Corp. (CHMC)
17. IRIDEX Corporation (IRIDEX)
18. Pacific Healthcare Holdings Ltd. (Pacific Healthcare)
19. Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (Tianyin)
20. Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 21, 2021