Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 38 Relevant Journals, 12 Conferences, 18 National Symposiums and 2 Open Access Articles are presently dedicated exclusively to Head and Neck Surgery
Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgery is the specialty which deals with functions and diseases, trauma, malformations and other disorders in childhood and in adults; of the ear, temporal bone and lateral skull base, nose, paranasal sinuses and anterior skull base, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx , trachea, oesophagus, head, neck, thyroid, salivary and lacrimal glands and adjacent structures. It also includes investigation and treatment of conditions affecting the auditory, vestibular, olfactory and gustatory senses and disorders of the cranial nerves; as well as human communication in respect of speech, language and voice disorders. Some of the conditions diagnosed by the Otolaryngologists but located in adjoining areas will be treated with close cooperation with these related specialists.
Head and Neck surgery is a surgical subspecialty that focuses on the management of a wide range of disorders of the head and neck, from hearing loss or nasal haemorrhage ( epistaxis) to endocrine surgery and expert management of acute airway emergencies.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
This conference is aimed to give each and every detailed score about the scientific traditionalism and optimism to the citizen and consumer to remain aware of Otolaryngology -Head and Neck Surgery. Scientist will also give fruitful information about various chronic diseases like Thyroid cancer, Squamous cell carcinoma, Hearing loss, Sinusitis, Laryngotracheal reconstruction, Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty.
ConferenceSeries Cordially invites, Otolaryngologists, surgeons, researchers, and other health-care professionals, scientists and students working in the field across the globe to participate in the Head and Neck Surgery conference, where all the recent advancement and researches in the field of Head and Neck Surgery will be discussed under a single roof. Head and Neck Surgery will be an excellent amalgamation of academia and industry as it involves every aspects of empirical and conceptual thinking in exploring new dimensions in this field. It is open to all types of research methodologies both from academia and industry.
Medical doctors, patients and health care providers consider the prevention of Otolaryngological diseases as an essential tool to improve the general health status of the population. The proportions of people suffering from the disease are expected to increase by 66.7% in future according a recent statistical survey. Institutions performing research in the related studies have been funded with 190 Million Dollar worldwide. According to recent statistics, ENT diseases worldwide will double between 2012 and 2030. The current market value of Otolaryngology is $190 billion and is expected to reach more than $500 billion by 2020.
International Symposium and Workshop
• 7th International Symposium on Meniere's Disease & Inner Ear Disorders, October 17-20, 2015, Roma, Italy
• International Symposium on Phonosurgery and Hands-on Human Larynx Cadaver Workshop on Isshiki Thyroplasties, 20 Jun 2015, Quezon City, Philippines
• International Symposium and Workshop of Extraordinary Meeting of Inner Ear Biology, Kyoto, November 1-4, 2014
List of Best International Conferences:
Relevant Society and Association:
1. Head and Neck Surgical Associates
2. British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
3. Edelman, Bruce Dr.Otolaryngology Associates
4. Otolaryngology Associates
5. UCSF Department of Otolaryngology
6. Association of Otolaryngologists of India
7. Pinnacle ENT Associates
8. American Academy of Otolaryngology
9. Association for Research in Otolaryngology
10. American Optometric Association
11. American Speech Language Hearing Association
12. The South African Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
13. International Federation of Oto-rhino-laryngological Societies
14. British Thoracic Society
15. The Taiwan Society of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
16. The Society of Critical Care Medicine
17. European society of critical care medicine
18. Indian society of critical care medicine
19. Michigan State Medical Society
20. Sleep Apnea | The Lung Association
21. Scoliosis Research Society
22. British Lung Foundation
1. Intersect ENT
2. Rajas Enterprises
3. MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
4. Lifecare Medical Equipments Co., Ltd.
5. Whittemore Enterprises Medical Equipment Center
6. Aztec Medical Products
7. Nicos Group Inc.
8. MTI Medical Technology Industries, Inc
10. India mart
11. Snoring devices
12. JedMed ENT Equipment Products
13. Bausch & Lomb Instruments
14. ORSUPPLY ENT Equipment Products
15. Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation
16. China Health Management Corp. (CHMC)
17. IRIDEX Corporation (IRIDEX)
18. Pacific Healthcare Holdings Ltd. (Pacific Healthcare)
19. Tianyin Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (Tianyin)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 27, 2021