Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Breast Reconstruction is a type of surgery for women who have had all or part of a breast removed. Breast reconstruction is also the creation of a new breast shape using surgery. Breast Reconstruction is one type of surgery used for Breast Cancer treatment. It may be carried out following removal of the whole breast (mastectomy) or removal of part of the breast (segmental mastectomy, quadrantectomy or wide local excision). Women who have had only the part of the breast around the cancer removed (lumpectomy) may not need reconstruction. Breast reconstruction is done by a plastic surgeon. Most women who have had a whole or partial mastectomy can have breast reconstruction, either at the same time as their initial surgery for cancer(immediate reconstruction) or months, even years, later (delayed reconstruction). Sometimes reconstruction is not advised because of other existing medical conditions that might increase the risk of problems and complications following surgery.
The main reasons for women to choose breast reconstruction are to make their breast look balanced, to permanently regain their breast shape and some women prefer to wear external prosthesis. There are two types of breast construction, in which one is reconstruction using only a breast implant and reconstruction using your own tissue. Breast Implant is the simplest type of reconstruction and it can be done by without taking away too much skin, an implant may be inserted under the chest muscle to replace the removed breast tissue. Breast implants have an outer shell made from silicone elastomer. The shell is filled with silicone gel or saline. The two most common types of tissue flap procedures are the TRAM flap, which uses tissue from the lower tummy area, and the latissimus dorsi flap, which uses tissue from the upper back. Breast Cancer can be completely cure by using the breast reconstruction.
OMICS Group International is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. OMICS Group was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. OMICS Group organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. OMICS Group organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
1) World Congress on Breast Cancer Aug 3-5, 2015 Birmingham, UK
2) IMPAKT 2015 Breast Cancer Conference May 7-9 2015 Brussels, Belgium
3) 14 th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 18 - 21 March 2015 Vienna, Austria.
4) 32nd Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015 Miami beach, FL
5) San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Dec 9-13, 2014 San Antonio, USA
6) ICBC 2015 : XIII International Conference on Breast Cancer Feb 16-17, 2015 London, UK
7) Barcelona Breast Meeting 2015 March 11-13, 2015 Barcelona, Spain
8) BreastScreen Australia Conference 2014 October 16-18, 2014 Melbourne, Australia
9) Sydney Cancer Conference 2014 Nov 27-28, 2014 Sydeny, Australia
10) 18th Annual Tyler Breast Cancer Conference March 27-28, 2015 Texas, USA
11) World Congress on Breast Cancer Aug 3-5, 2015 Birmingham, UK
12)Prostate Cancer Congress during June22-24, 2015 at Florida USA
14) 5th world Congress on Cancer Therapy
16)5th Global Summit on Cancer therapy
17) World Drug Delivery Summit during August 17-19, 2015 at Houston, USA.
18)International Conference on Urology to be held from July 20-22nd , 2015 in Barcelona, Spain
19)8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy
1) American Cancer society, USA
2) American Society of Clinical Oncology, USA
3) German Cancer Society, Germany
4) Philippine Cancer Society, Inc. (PCSI), Philippines
5) Association of European Cancer Leagues, Europe
6) Association for International Cancer Research, UK
7) British Association of Surgical Oncology, UK
8) British Oncology Pharmacy Association, UK
9) Australian Association of Smoking Cessation Professionals, Australia
10) Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists, Australia.
1) Abbott laboratories
2) Aeterna zentaris
5) Ambergen inc.
6) Astrazeneca plc
7) Atossa genetics inc.
9) Ccc diagnostics llc
12) Eisai inc. (headquarters)
13) Eutropics pharmaceuticals
14) Fluxion biosciences
16) Genomic health
18) Life technologies
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 4, 2020