Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Plastic surgery is a specialized branch of surgery concerned with the repair of deformities and the correction of functional deficits. Plastic surgery can be broadly divided into the cosmetic (aesthetic) field and the reconstructive field. There is considerable overlap between the two areas. For example, reconstructing a patient who has a tumor removed from the head and neck or breast has both a cosmetic and functional side to it. The field of Plastic Surgery ranges from breast reconstruction and wound healing to the treatment of scars and wrinkles. Plastic Surgery researchers study the effects of aging and disease on human tissue, new kinds of bandages to improve the treatment of battlefield and other injuries, certain cells in our bodies that can help wounds heal without scars, and a wide range of other topics.
The procedures and services offered by plastic surgeons include Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery, Pediatric and Adult Craniofacial Surgery, Burns and Post- burns reconstruction, Reconstruction of patients after trauma to the head and neck and limbs, Reconstruction of patients with benign deformities of the face and trunk, Reconstruction of patients after cancer surgery including the head & neck and breast, Reconstructive Microsurgery, Surgical and Laser treatment of benign and malignant lesions of the skin and head & neck, Hand surgery, Rejuvenation of the face using lasers and other light therapies, Rejuvenation of the face with Botox and injectable fillers, Cosmetic and functional eyelid surgery, Cosmetic and functional surgery of the nose, Cosmetic Ear Surgery, Facelift surgery, Liposuction, lifting and shaping procedures of the body and extremities, Cosmetic Breast Surgery.
Microsurgery: in which surgeons reattach tiny pieces of tissue taken from a donor or from another part of a patient's body, as with a skin graft. Micro surgeons specialize in the reconnection of nerves, muscles, and blood vessels.
Cosmetic (or Aesthetic) surgery: such as breast reduction or augmentation, liposuction, facelifts, and skin treatments.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: which relates to the mouth and jaw. It can help patients who suffer from jaw pain or injuries, and even sleep disorders.
Reconstructive Surgery: This involves the restoration of form and function in any area of the body. This might include repairing a hole left when a bone tumor is removed, reconstructing a breast following a mastectomy, reforming connections of a reattached limb, or even separating conjoined twins.
Hand surgery: including treatment of acute and chronic hand and upper limb problems, such as carpal tunnel surgery and brachial plexus repair.
Craniofacial Surgery: a major component of Pediatric Plastic Surgery, for children born with abnormalities of the face or head, from craniosynostosis (improper development of the skull bones) to cleft palate to jaw reconstruction.
Plastic surgery is a medical procedure with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body. Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the most well-known kind of plastic surgery, plastic surgery itself is not necessarily considered cosmetic and includes many types of reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
The Plastic Surgeons market research report provides key industry analysis and industry statistics, measures market size, analyzes current and future industry trends and shows market share for the industry’s largest companies. IBISWorld publishes the largest collection of industry reports so you can see an industry’s supply chain, economic drivers and key buyers and markets.
• 29th Annual Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin & Wound Care: The Conference for Prevention and Healing
• BioTech 2014 and 6th Czech-Swiss Symposium
• ISHRS European Hair Transplant Workshop
• 5th Annual Hair Restoration Surgery Cadaver Workshop
• Dallas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium
• Breast Surgery and Body Contouring Symposium
• The University of Toronto Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Symposium
• Multi-Specialty Plastic Surgery Symposium
• The Cutting Edge 2014
2) Head & Neck Surgery Conference
November 30-December 01, 2015 Atlanta, Georgia, USA
3) Cataract and Refractive Surgery Conference
August 04-05, 2016 Manchester, UK
4) Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Conference
August 11-13, 2016 Toronto, Canada
5) Podiatrist Meeting on Foot and Ankle Surgery
August 15-16, 2016 Oregon, USA
6) Pediatrics Surgery Conference
September 7-9, 2016 Amsterdam, Netherlands
7) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference
October 03-05, 2016 Miami, USA
8) 5th Surgery Conference
October 06-08, 2016 Alicante, Spain, Europe
9) Annual Meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (Assh)
10) Biennial Congress of the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery
11) Assembly Of Osteopathic Surgeons Of Osteopathic Surgeons (ACA) - The American College Of Osteopathic Surgeons
12) Skin Disease Education Foundation's 16th Annual Las Vegas Dermatology Seminar & the 12th Annual SDEF Psoriasis Forum
13) 2016 AO Annual Meeting - Academy Of Osseointegration
14) ASDS Annual Meeting 2016 - American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
15) 2017 AO Annual Meeting - Academy Of Osseointegration
16) 2017 Plastic Surgery The Meeting
Related Societies and Associations
1) American Society of Plastic Surgeons
2) The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
3) American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
4) American Association of Plastic Surgeons
5) American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
6) Jacksonville Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
7) Facial Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery Academy
8) European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
9) Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
10) Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons (NESPS)
11) The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
12) The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
1) Medical Device Depot, Inc.
2) Rhein Medical Inc
3) Vamser Group LLC USA
4) Dealmed Medical Supplies LLC
5) ASSI-Accurate Surgical
16) Alma/Fosun Pharma
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 11th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising