Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Hair loss, common for men and many women in midlife, can have profound emotional and psychological effects. The most effective treatment for hair loss depends on what is causing hair to fall out in the first place. There are a variety of reasons men and women lose hair, according to Kingsley. They include:
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Hair Loss/Trichology Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn advancements by international scientists and academicians. Hair Care/Trichology Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of these procedures and methods to treat people all over the globe. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Hair Care, Transplant, Replacement and Surgery.
Sometimes the cause is a combination of factors. One person may lose hair due to a mix of stress and a recent surgery or medications. Male pattern baldness (MPB), on the other hand, is the result of the intersection of hormones and heredity, occurring in men who have a genetic sensitivity to the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Hair loss technically termed as alopecia is a loss of hair from the head or body generally referred as androgenic alopecia, male pattern baldness or an autoimmune disorder called alopecia areata. Natural shedding of hair accounts for normal daily hair loss. Recent measurements indicate that the average rate of hair loss is closer to 35 to 40 hairs per day. Most common types of Hair Loss
Androgenic alopecia is a combinative of heredity age and hormones, while Gene can be inherited from either side of family And Can begin as early as teens. Hormones and age causes progressive shrinking or miniaturization of terminal hair, converting it to vellus hair. In another highly unpredictable condition called Alopecia areata, Sudden hair loss may occur in round or irregular patches on scalp One phenomenon thought to occur is that Immune system attacks hair follicles, begins as one or more small bald patches which may progress to the total scalp hair loss known as alopecia totalis or complete body hair loss, alopecia universalis
Postpartum alopecia is the condition which occurs at onset of pregnancy where temporary hair loss occurs. The Growth cycle might return to normal within a year after the baby is delivered. Hair Loss is treated by medicines like Minoxidil and Finasteride.
The total market size increased 47.9% from 2008 to 2010. The estimated market size in dollars is $1,875,878,580 ($1.88 Billion). The country or region with the most procedures was the U.S.A. (with 101,252 surgeries, an increase of 3% from 2008). Asia was second with 92,075 procedures (an increase of 17% from 2008). Non-scalp procedures were relatively constant in 2010 compared to 2008. 92.8% of procedures were scalp procedures. 4.4% were eyebrow procedures. 1.5% was facial, mustache, or beard surgeries. 0.6% was eyelash procedures. Eyelash, eyebrow, and facial procedures were up 14.2% in 2010 from 2008. In the U.S.A. facial hair restoration procedures nearly doubled in 2010 from 2008.
Hair transplantation is an increasingly popular treatment for hair loss. The biennial survey found that 397,048 procedures were performed in 2014, an estimated increase of 28% over the previous survey, published in 2012. Three prior surveys found increases of up to 12%, so the rate of surgical hair restoration seems to be accelerating. Since 2006, the number of procedures worldwide has increased 76%, with the estimated global hair restoration market now valued at approximately $2.5 billion annually. While Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) procedures accounted for over half of all hair transplants, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is gaining rapidly, with a 51% increase over the 2012 results (from 32.2% in 2012 to 48.5% in 2014). In 2014, 84.7% of surgical patients were men and the rest (15.3%) were women. Since 2012 the number of women receiving a hair transplant increased by 12%. There was also a 21% increase in non-surgical female patients.
Relevant Society and Associations
List of Best International Conferences:
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 18, 2020