Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 28 Conference , 3 National symposiums to Coronary artery disease published on Aesthetic Medicine.
Aesthetic medicine is an inclusive term for specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including (but not limited to) scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins. Traditionally, aesthetic medicine includes dermatology, reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery, however it is not strictly limited to these fields. Aesthetic medicine includes both surgical procedures (liposuction, facelifts, breast implants, Radio frequency ablation) and non-surgical procedures (radio frequency skin tightening, non surgical liposuction, chemical peel), and practitioners may utilize a combination of both. Although aesthetic medicine procedures are typically elective, they can significantly improve quality of life, psychological wellbeing and social function.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies scientific socities and Publishes 700+ Open access journals Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
A career in aesthetic medicine can be approached from a number of professions. A multidisciplinary or team based approach is often necessary to adequately address an aesthetic need. To perform certain procedures, one must be a surgeon or medical doctor for surgery. However, many of the procedures are routinely performed by trained Medical Aestheticians or facial aesthetic nurse-aestheticians. nurses. For example, can perform progressive chemical peels. Fitness and nutrition also frequently play a part in helping people achieve and maintain their aesthetic goals, so fitness coaches and nutritionists may become aesthetic medicine practitioners. Medical Aesthetics requires specialized training and certification beyond a nurse license / aesthetic license. Counselors, psychologists or psychiatrists can help people determine if their reasons for pursuing aesthetic procedures are healthy and help to identify body image disorders such as compulsive eating, anorexia, and body dysmorphic disorder. Reconstructive surgeons can help correct appearance after accidents, burns, surgery for cancer (such as breast reconstruction after mastectomy for cancer), or for congenital deformities like correction of cleft lip. Orthodontists work to improve alignment of teeth, often partially for aesthetic reasons, and oral and maxillofacial surgeons can correct deformities of the mouth and jaw. Both orthodontists and maxillofacial surgeons can be assisted by dental technicians.
OMICS Group is a Scientific conference organizer, as it is leading its brand name in the world to enhance the advancement in the research era. OMICS Group is accessing the knowledge of Open Access Journals and Scientific Events. Open Access Journals will empower the information of its research articles in the site to share and publish globally. Best scientific conferences in USA has been gathering the scientific researchers around the world at one point to express their views, it has been conducting events, sessions on business, partnering, World Congresses, International Workshops and Symposiums. OMICS Group Journals are a systematic organization which deals with 300 Open access Journals and 30,000 Editorial board members and reviewers; they will enhance the excellence and quick response of the review process and publish in 21 days from the submission date of the manuscript. OMICS Group Journals have 1 million readers in the scientific community. We have the enhanced features of audio version of the published paper, digital article to share in the social networking sites. We recognize our authors, reviewers and editors with scientific credits. OMICS Group relies upon the generous support of our sponsors and exhibitors to help defray the costs of our conferences, which provide business development and educational opportunities to our clients. By sponsoring or exhibiting, your company will receive premium exposure with the industry’s top buyers and vendor associates. Exhibitors and sponsors play an essential role in the success of the conference, and help you communicate with students around the country and the world.
Worldwide, there were 23 million aesthetic procedures performed from 2013-2014. Countries that performed the most aesthetic procedures in 2013 were United States, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Spain. In the US, there were more than 11 million aesthetic procedures performed from 2012-2013, and 83.5% of the procedures were nonsurgical. In the UK, there were 50,000 cosmetic surgery procedures performed in 2013-2014. Surgical aesthetic procedures account for 10% of the cosmetic procedures in the UK, and non surgical techniques constitute the remaining 90%. In the United States, medical aesthetics procedures include non-laser tattoo reversal, scar reduction and clinical skin care protocols that achieve competitive results without the risks incurred with lasers. aestheticians international association, medical aesthetics, first authored books for leading medical aesthetics as a speciality within dermatology and plastic surgery, Source; Medical Aesthetics Protocols, 2014.
1) Skin Disease Education Foundation's 14th Annual Hawaii Dermatology Seminar, 1st to 6th March, 2015 at Kauai, Hawaii, USA.
2) Dermatology for Primary Care , 22nd to 26th June 2015 at Sarasota, FL, United States of America
3) Family Medicine: Dermatology Review 2015, during May 11-21, 2015 at Celebrity Cruises` Equinox, Barcelona, Spain
4) Dermatology for the PCP 2015 during Jan 31 - Feb 6, 2015 at Royal Caribbean`s Oasis of the Seas, Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
5) Oral Dermatology and Pathology 2015, June 14-21, 2015 at Celebrity`s Infinity, Vancouver, Canada
6) Allergy Conference March 29-30, 2016, Valencia, Spain
7) Clinical Case Reports Meeting April 18-20, 2016, Dubai, UAE
8) Cosmetology, Trichology & Aesthetic Practices Conference April 25-27, 2016, Dubai, UAE
9) 6th Dermatology Conference May 05-07, 2016, Chicago, USA
10) Dermatology Meeting June 13-15, 2016, Alicante, Spain
11) 4th Acupuncture And Therapists Meeting July 14-16, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
12) 2nd Optometrist And Laser Technology Meeting July 28-29, 2016, Berlin, Germany
13) 6th Healthcare & Fitness Summit, August 22-24, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
14) 5th Pediatric Congress Aug 25-27, 2016, Sao Paulo, Brazil
15) Dermatology Congress September 07-09, 2016, Sao Paulo, Brazil
16) 3rd Biomedical Engineering Conference September 22-23, 2016, Vienna, Austria
17) Pediatric Dermatology Conference October 10-12, 2016, Manchester, UK
18) 2nd Telemedicine & EHealth Summit October 31-November 2, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
19) 11th Dermatologists Meeting November 14-16, 2016, Dubai, UAE
20) 2nd Cosmetic Dermatology & Haircare Conference December 05-06, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
Major Dermatology and related Societies:
1) American Academy of Dermatology
2) American Society of Dermatology
3) The American Society of Dermatopathology
4) The American College of Mohs Surgery
5) Women’s Dermatologic Society (WDS)
6) British Association of Dermatologists
7) European Academy of Dermatology & Venerology
8) International Society of Dermatology
9) European Society for Dermatological Research
10) American Board of Dermatology
11) American College of Mohs Surgeons
12) American Dermatological Association, Inc.
13) American Contact Dermatitis Society
14) American Society of Dermatology
15) American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Teledermatology
16) Special Interest Group (SIG)
17) Asian Dermatological Association Ltd
18) Asociación Colombiana de Dermatologia y Cirugía Dermatológica
19) Australasian Society for Dermatology Research
20) Australasian College of Dermatologists
21) British Society of Anti-Ageing Medicine
22) British Society for Dermatological Surgery
23) Canadian Dermatology Foundation
24) Dermatological Society of Malaysia
Major Dermatology and related Companies:
1) Sand Lake Dermatology Center
2) Agabang & Company
3) SkinKind Limited
4) Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5) Dermal Life
6) Dermatology Alliance, Patch Testing Centers of Excellence
7) Dermatology Associates of Concord
9) Johnson & Johnson
13) LEO Pharma
14) Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp
15) Remedi Pharmaceuticals
16) Abgenix, Inc.
17) Abbott Laboratories
18) Acadia Pharmaceuticals
19) Active Pass Pharmaceuticals
20) Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies AG
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 4, 2020