Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
A common element to most definitions is the application of digital processing and communications to the power grid, making data flow and information management central to the Smart grid. A Smart grid is a modernized electrical grid that uses analogue or digital information and communications technology to gather and act on information, such as information about the behaviours of suppliers and consumers, in an automated fashion to improve the efficiency, reliability, economics, and sustainability of the production and distribution of electricity. Smart grid technologies emerged from earlier attempts at using electronic control, metering, and monitoring. The Smart grid represents the full suite of current and proposed responses to the challenges of electricity supply.
Signal Processing Conferences in 2015:
1. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing
2. 12th International Conference on Signal Processing and Multimedia Applications
3. 2015 European Signal Processing Conference
4. Second International Conference on Signal and Image Processing
5. Fourth International conference on Electrical Engineering
6. Fourth International Conference on Telecommunications and Remote Sensing
7. The 3rd IIAE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Image Processing 2015
Lists of Societies related to Signal Processing:
1) IEEE Signal Processing Society
2) Acoustical Society of America
3) Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers
4) ETA International
5) American Association for Artificial Intelligence
6) American Electronics Association (AEA)
7) Automated Imaging Association (AIA)
Major Signal Processing related Companies:
1. Widen Enterprises, Inc.
3. Microtech, Inc.
5. Kofax Image Products
8. EDX Wireless LLC
10. American Standard Circuits, Inc.
11. Microchip Technology Inc.
OMICS international conferences:
OMICS Groupbrings in concert the work of leading minds in scientific organization all across the world to serve the civilization by making it possible for global allocation of knowledge through its Open Access Journals and Scientific Events. OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 03rd Feb, 2015