Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Wireless telecommunication is the transfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor. The most common wireless technologies use radio. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for television or as far as thousands or even millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications. It encompasses various types of fixed, mobile, and portable applications, including two-way radios, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless networking. Other examples of applications of radio wireless technology include GPS units, garage door openers, wireless computer mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, broadcast television and cordless telephones.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Wireless telecommunication Conference provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. The conference will consist of plenary talks, invited talks, panel discussions, technical sessions, poster presentations and exhibitions, thus providing a unique opportunity for communication and collaboration between academia, industry and planners in the areas conserving Energy and their uses.
The global smart grid market is expected to cumulatively surpass $400 billion worldwide by 2020, with an average compound annual growth rate of over 8 percent. China will be the largest smart grid market in the world, accounting for over 24 percent of the global market.
List of Best International Conferences:
2. Automobile Engineering Conference, September 01-02, 2015 Valencia, Spain
5.2nd Industrial Engineering Conference, November 16-18, 2015 Dubai, UAE
6.2nd Biomedical Engineering Conference, November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA
8. Wind Energy Congress, June 16-18, 2016 Berlin, Germany
9.2nd Automobile Engineering Conference, July 11-12, 2016 Cologne, Germany
10.3rd Industrial Engineering Conference, November 07-08, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
12.18th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
Paris, France, January 21 - 22, 2016.
13. World Future Energy Summit, January 18-21, 2016.
14. International Conference on Energy Production and Management, 6 - 8 September 2016.
15. Power and Energy Conference at Illinois February 19 - 20, 2016, USA
1. National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
2. American Public Power Association
3. Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
4. Gridwise Alliance
5. UTC's Smart Network Council
6. Demand Response and Smart Grid Coalition (DRSG)
7. National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC)
8. Mid-Atlantic Distributed Resources Initiative (MADRI)
9. Utility Wind Integration Group (UWIG)
10. IPSO Alliance
11. Energy Future Coalition
12. EUCG, Inc.
13. Global Smart Grid Federation
2. Silver Springs Networks
4. Schneider Electric
7. Fuji Electric
9. IMI Fluid Control Severe Service PLC
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 27, 2021