Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 16 relevant Journals, 39 Conferences, 9 Workshops, 8 National Symposiums, are presently dedicated exclusively to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and about 2,070 articles are being published on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) , also called hyper androgenic anovulation (HA) or Stein-Leventhal syndrome is one of the most common endocrine disorders among females. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome increases the risk of some types of cancer. Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome also may be at higher risk for Breast Cancer and ovarian cancer. There are diverse range of causes that among which one is genetic disease, there is a strong evidence which includes the familial clustering of cases, greater concordance in monozygotic compared with dizygotic twins and heritability of endocrine and metabolic features of PCOS. It is one of the major cause of female subfertility and the most frequent endocrine problem in women of reproductive age. Finding that the ovaries appear polycystic on ultrasound is common, but it is not an absolute requirement in all definitions of the disorder.
Scope and Importance:
The most common immediate symptoms are anovulation, excess androgenic hormones, and insulin resistance. Anovulation results in irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and ovulation-related infertility. Hormone imbalance generally causes acne and hirsutism. Insulin resistance is associated with obesity, Type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol levels. The symptoms and severity of the syndrome vary greatly among affected women. Obesity, hyperandrogenism and infertility occur frequently in PCOS, and are features known to be associated with the development of Breast Cancer.
OMICS International, Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide. Common symptoms of PCOS include the following:
1. Menstrual disorders
3. Higher levels of masculinizing hormones
4. Metabolic syndrome
List of Best International Conferences
2. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Conference
November 16-18, Seattle, USA
5. 8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy
November 03-05, Valencia, Spain
8. Annual Congress on Primary Healthcare
April 25-27, Dubai, UAE
14. Hepatitis Vaccines Conference
June 16-18, Rome, Italy
16. 13th Global Diabetes Conference
August 08-10, Birmingham, UK
18. 2nd Breast Cancer Conference
September 19-21 Phoenix, USA
19. Cervical Cancer Conference
September 22-23, Vienna, Austria
24. 2nd Infectious Diseases Conference
August 25-27, Philadelphia, USA
25. 10th European Breast Cancer Conference
March 9-11, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
26. MENA Women’s Health Congress
Nov 5-7, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
27. IMPAKT 2016 Breast Cancer Conference
May 12-14, Brussels, Belgium
28. 3rd Conference on Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases
June 1-3, Nanjing, China
29. 33rd Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference
March 10-13, Miami, USA
List of associations/societies
1. The Androgen Excess and PCOS Society
3. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome UK
4. Hormone Health Network
5. American Society For Reproductive Medicine
6. The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
7. Society for assisted Reproductive Technology
8. Australian Family Physician
9. The journal of pediatrics
10. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
List of Companies
1. Medline India
2. Palam Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
3. ARGENMEX S.A. & DESYNTH S.A.
4. FIS FABBRICA ITALIANA SINTETICI S.P.A.
5. Plan the Fam
6. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
7. UBICHEM LTD.
8. ZHEJIANG WANMA PHARM&CHEM CO
10. Panchsheel Organics Ltd
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 6, 2020