Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS), also called hyper androgenic anovulation (HA) or Stein-Leventhal syndrome is one of the most common endocrine disorders among females. There are diverse range of causes that among which one is genetic disease, there is a strong evidence which includes the familial clustering of cases, greater concordance in monozygotic compared with dizygotic twins and heritability of endocrine and metabolic features of PCOS. It is one of the major cause of female subfertility and the most frequent endocrine problem in women of reproductive age. Finding that the ovaries appear polycystic on ultrasound is common, but it is not an absolute requirement in all definitions of the disorder. The most common immediate symptoms are anovulation, excess androgenic hormones, and insulin resistance. Anovulation results in irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and ovulation-related infertility. Hormone imbalance generally causes acne and hirsutism. Insulin resistance is associated with obesity, Type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol levels. The symptoms and severity of the syndrome vary greatly among affected women.
b.Common symptoms of PCOS include the following:
1. Menstrual disorders
3. Higher levels of masculinizing hormones
4. Metabolic syndrome
OMICS Group Internationalis a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. OMICS Group was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals.OMICS Conferences Group organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. OMICS Group organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
Features of OMICS Group Conferences
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
List of Conferences
1. PCOS Awareness Symposium on September 21, 2014 at Buford, GA, United States
2. 70th American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) Annual Meeting on October 18-22, 2014 at Honolulu, HI, United States
3. Women`s Health 2014 on September 5-16, 2014 at Piraeus, Greece
4. The 13th International Symposium on Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS 2015) on Apr 29 - May 2, 2015 at Washington, DC, United States
5. Primary Care Update: Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity on January 17-24, 2015 at Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
6. Women`s Health on Dec 27, 2015 - Jan 3, 2016 at Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
7. 8th International DIP Symposium on Diabetes, Hypertension, Metabolic Syndrome, and Pregnancy on April 15-18, 2015 at Berlin, Germany
8. Women`s Health on June 9-21, 2015 at Amsterdam, Netherlands
9. Ovarian Club IV on November 15-16, 2014 at Paris, France
10. 17th congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine (ESSM) on February 5-7, 2015 at Copenhagen, Denmark
11. International Congress on Cardiac Problems in Pre-Pregnancy & Post-Pregnancy (ICCPPP 2014) on November 19-21, 2014 at Bangkok, Thailand
12. 16th World Meeting on Sexual Medicine on October 8-12, 2014 at Sao Paulo, Brazil
13. The 14th International Symposium on Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS 2017) in May 2017
14. 22nd Annual Conference on Office Gynecology & Women`s Health for the Primary Care 2015 at United States
15. 6th World Congress on Women´s Mental Health on March 22-25, 2015 at Tokyo, Japan
16. The World Congress on Building Consensus out of Controversies in Gynecology, Infertility and Perinatology (BCGIP-cogi) in 2015
List of workshops/symposiums
1. Annual Meeting of Androgen Excess & PCOS Society on October 22-23, 2014 at Hawaii, United States.
2. Systematic reviews and meta-analyses of diagnostic test accuracy on Sep 3-5, 2014 at UK.
3. Systematic Reviews for Policy and Practice
4. Analysis Methods for Systematic Reviews (RA3 ) on September 9, 2014 at UK
5. Beginning a Systematic Review Protocol (RA1) on September 16, 2014 at UK
6. The Methods Section of the Protocol (RA2) on September 17, 2014 at UK
7. Systematic references search on September 26, 2014 at Switzerland
8. Diagnosis and prognosis: Clinical and research problems on October 8-11, 2014 at Italy
9. Advanced Topics in the Analysis & Reporting of Systematic Reviews (RA4) on Oct 8, 2014 at UK
10. Understanding, using and GRAD(E)ing the evidence from diagnostic interventions on Oct 9-11, 2014 at Germany
11. Systematic Reviews in Medicine on Oct 9-11, 2014 at Freiburg, Germany
List of associations/societies
1. The Androgen Excess and PCOS Society
3. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome UK
4. Hormone Health Network
5. American Society For Reproductive Medicine
6. The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
7. Society for assisted Reproductive Technology
8. Australian Family Physician
9. The journal of pediatrics
10. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
List of Companies
1. Medline India
2. Palam Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
3. ARGENMEX S.A. & DESYNTH S.A.
4. FIS FABBRICA ITALIANA SINTETICI S.P.A.
5. Plan the Fam
6. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
7. UBICHEM LTD.
8. ZHEJIANG WANMA PHARM&CHEM CO
10. Panchsheel Organics Ltd
Companies located in different continents
Asia- Medline India, Palam Pharma Pvt. Ltd; ZHEJIANG WANMA PHARM&CHEM CO; UBICHEM; Panchsheel Organics Ltd
America- ARGENMEX S.A. & DESYNTH S.A.; Plan the Fam; Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
Europe- Fis Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici S.P.A; Ubichem Ltd;
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 08th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising