Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Meteorology is the branch of science that deals with the atmosphere of planet, mainly because of the earth, the most notable application of which is the analysis and prediction of weather. Individual studies are within meteorology include aeronomy, which is the study about physics of the upper atmosphere. The study of free air not adjacent to the earth's surface; applied meteorology, the application of weather data for certain practical problems; dynamic meteorology, the study of atmospheric motions (which also includes the meteorology of other planets and satellites in the solar system)
Meteorology is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the atmosphere. The 19th century saw modest progress in the field after observing networks formed across several countries. We never know that until after the development of the computer in the latter half of the 20th century that significant breakthroughs in weather forecasting were achieved. Meteorological phenomena are observable weather events are illuminate, and explained by the science of meteorology.
Those major events are bound by the variables that exist in Earth's atmosphere; air pressure, water vapor, temperature, and the gradients and interactions of each variable, and how they are change in particular time. And different spatial scales are studied to determine how some of the systems on local, global and regional levels, impact weather and climatology.
Meteorology , atmospheric chemistry, climatology, atmospheric physics, are sub-disciplines of the atmospheric sciences. Hydrology and meteorology and compose the interdisciplinary field of hydro meteorology. Interactions between Earth's atmosphere and the oceans are part of coupled ocean-atmosphere studies. Meteorology has some application in many diverse fields such as the military, transport, construction, agriculture, energy and production.
In the year 2007, ConferenceSeries Internationals which intends to disperse the information on these three critical extensions of science with the assistance of its open access Journals. ConferenceSeries International have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensuring a quick review and quality process. Initiating from the year 2010, The ConferenceSeries International Conferences are instrumental in giving a serious stage to the incredibly famous scientists, understudies, researchers, academicians, organizations, business visionaries and businesses through its 300 International Conferences and occasions yearly all through the globe to raise and examine the advancements in the field of OMICS Study. ConferenceSeries International Conferences are completely pressed with intriguing occasions, exercises and learning going with the quick entrepreneurial enthusiasm to make them genuine. They are multidimensional with synchronous movement situated href="http://omicsgroup.com/international-symposiums-workshops-events/" >symposia International Scientific event and presentations where the identities from Sciences (Both unadulterated & connected), Pharmaceutical, Medical, Clinical, Engineering & Technology and Life Sciences accumulate with their procedures in discovering genuine answers for different basic issues around the globe.
1. The 4th International Congress on Natural Sciences and Engineering (NSE 2015) April 5-7, 2015 Kyoto, Japan
2. CTE 2014 - Caspian Technologies for the Environment November 19-21, 2014 Baku, Azerbaijan
3. Ocean Business 2015 April 14-16, 2015 Southampton, UK
4. 3rd Annual International Conference on Geological & Earth Sciences (GEOS 2014) September 22-23, 2014 Singapore
5. The 3rd Hydrology, Ocean and Atmosphere Conference (HOAC 2014) December 26-28, 2014 Suzhou, China
6. International Congress on, Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences (ICCBES 2015) April 5-7, 2015 Kyoto, Japan
7. 3rd International conference on Engineering and Natural Sciences (ISEANS 2015) May 7-9, 2015 Tokyo, Japan
1. American Meteorological Society
2. Mauritius Meteorological Society
3. Chinese Meteorological Society
4. Argentina Meteorological Society
5. Brazilian Meteorological Society
6. Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
7. Colombia Meteorological Society
8. Costa Rica Meteorological Society
9. Cuban Meteorological Society
10. World Meteorological Organization
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 06th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising