Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Pollution describes as introduction of contaminants into the natural environment that cause adverse change to the ecosystem. Pollution can be physical, chemical or biological changes occur in physical environment. The burden of e-waste on the land-fill having serious health implications due to chemical leaching into the water table, eventually making its way to agricultural produce and into people. Generally Pollution can be divided into :
• Air Pollution : When some foreign particles enters the air and deteriorate its quality is called air pollution. Due to incineration of e-waste air pollution caused. In the e-waste burning sites levels of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, or PAHs is automatically high. Many PAHs are known to cause lung cancer when inhaled, and they’re released in the primitive process of burning e-waste – cell phones, computers and TVs to recover precious metals such as silver, gold, palladium and copper. children have lead poisoning and the fumes of chemicals hang heavy in the air
• Water Pollution : When some foreign particle, organic, inorganic or biological impurities are added to the water so that it becomes unfit for use called water pollution. Water contamination resulting from inadvertent leaching of materials from landfills could affect public health. Water pollution harms the aquatic beings as well as contaminates the entire food chain by severely affecting humans dependent on these. Water-borne diseases like cholera, diarrhoea have also increased in all places.
• Soil pollution: When the productivity of the soil reduces due to the presence of unwanted chemicals called soil pollution. E-waste open-burning sites probably contained invaluable e-waste and abandoned sites formerly involved in informal recycling activities are the new sources of soil-based environmental pollution. Soils in the e-waste areas are often contaminated by heavy metals and organic compounds, mainly polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), polychlorinated and polybrominated biphenyls (PCBs and PBBs) etc.
• Nuclear pollution: Pollution caused by the radioactive waste material due to nuclear explosion is known as nuclear pollution. It can give rise to diseases like skin cancer. Due to the increased numbers of nuclear plants the nuclear waste disposal has become a threat for the environment.
ConferenceSeries International is a blend of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conferences and event Organizer. ConferenceSeries publishes 400 Open Access journals journals with 21 days rapid review process 30,000 editorial team. ConferenceSeries has taken research world into the hands of ordinary people. It has also organizes 300 International conferences and Scientific Meetings all over the globe annually with the support of more than 1000 scientific associations , 30,000 editorial board members, and 3.5 million followers. The scientific sessions 'Young Scientist Awards and Poster Competition at OMICS Scientific Conferences offers a platform to the budding scientists and researchers to showcase their novel research. Most Conferences host exclusive International workshops and symposiums and exhibitions with a view to bridge the gap between the theory and practice. Eminent scholars, experts and personalities who are practicing in their respective fields are part of these initiatives and they provide first and foremost information about what is happening in the industry.
e-waste management Conferences in 2015:
1. ICEEWM 2015: XIII International Conference on Environmental, Energy and Waste Management.
2. The ICEPR 2015: XIII International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
3. IE expo 2015
5. International Conference on Technologies for Sustainable Development (ICTSD-2015).
6. Air Pollution Meteorology and Human Health Symposium
7. 23rd International Conference on Modelling, Monitoring and Management of Air Pollution
8. Exhibition and conference for South-East Europe on waste management and recycling.
9. The 16th International Conference of the Pacific Basin Consortium
10. 10th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems
11. International Trade Fair on Waste Management, Recycling, Environmental Technologies and Renewable Energy.
Lists of Societies related to e-waste :
1. American Meteorological Society : USA
2. American Lung Association : USA
3. International Association of Electronics Recyclers : Albany, NY, US
4. World Health Organization
5. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency : US
6. Basel Action Network : US
7. World Reuse, Repair, and Recycling Association : US
8. E-Scrap Solutions : US
9. The National Waste & Recycling Association : US
10. STEP : UK
Major e-waste management Companies:
1. Resource Recycling, Inc : Portland, Oregon, US
2. Basel Convention : Switzerland, Europe.
3. Waste to Green : US
4. American Pollution Control Corporation : USA
5. Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc.: USA
6. Trinity Consultants : USA
7. Pollution Systems : USA
8. Calgon Carbon Corporation : USA
9. American Electronics Recycling : US
10. Electronic Recyclers International, Inc : US
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 04th Apr, 2016
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising