Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Genetics is the study of genes, heredity, and variation in living organisms. It is generally considered a field of biology, but it intersects frequently with many of the life sciences and is strongly linked with the study of information systems.
Genetics can be broadly classified in the following three areas for the convenience of a discussion on its scope and significance : (i) transmission genetics involving study of transmission of genetic material from one generation to the other; (ii) molecular and biochemical genetics, involving study of the structure and function of genes and (iii) population and biometrical genetics, involving study of the behavior and effects of genes in population, often using mathematical models. The above classification is arbitrary, and the three areas are inter-related and even enter other areas of biology to answer some difficult questions. Significance of genetics also stems from the fact that the genetic material containing information for hereditary traits consists of nucleic acids only, across the entire spectrum of life on the earth. More important of tlie two types of nucleic acids, deoxyribose nucleic acid (DNA) and ribose nucleic acid (RNA), is the former i.e. DNA, which has two unique properties : (i) it can replicate and produce its exact copies and (ii) it carries the genetic information, necessary to give form to an organism; this information is written into the sequence of four monomers called nucleotides, which make the polymer molecule, the DNA.
ConferenceSeries International is an amalgamation of Open Access publications and worldwide international science conference and events established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology ‘Open Access’. ConferenceSeries publishes 400 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology. OMICS has 21 days rapid review process involving 30,000 editorial team members with 3.5 Million readers. OMICS ‘Open Access’ has been instrumental in taking the knowledge on science & technology to the doorsteps of ordinary men and women. Research scholars, students, libraries, educational institutions, research centers and the industries are main stakeholders that benefit greatly from this knowledge dissemination. ConferenceSeries also organizes 300 International Conferences annually across the globe, where knowledge transfer takes place through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, International workshops, International symposia and exhibitions.
Current researches in the field of genetics include
• Genetic Variants Linked With Severe Skin Reactions to Antiepileptic Drug Discovered
• Tiny Addition to Genetic Makeup can Alter Brain’s Threat Response
• Protective Factor for Heart Disease Uncovered by Innovative 'Genotype First' Approach
• How DNA Responds to UV Light Revealed • Global Spread of Beneficial Gene Variant Almost Complete
• Nicotine can Inhibit DNA Damage Caused by Smoke • Study Identifies Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 as the Most Prevalent Worldwide
• Six New Genetic Factors Linked With Parkinson’s Disease Identified
• Gene That Links Stem Cells
• Aging and Cancer Discovered
• Life's Effects on Our DNA Mapped by New Technique
• DNA Plays a Part in Increasing Risk of Giving Birth to a Child With Cerebral Palsy Associations which deal with the research in genetics are
• National Institute of Health
• Association of public health Laboratories
• The American society of human genetics
• Association of genetic technologies
• Genetics society of America
• Association of genetic nurses and counselors
• International society of genetic genealogy
• World scientific connecting great minds
• Indian society of Human Genetics and European society of Human Genetics
• The 45th Annual Conference of the German Society for Genetics Munsbach Luxembourg, October 1-4, 2014,
• 4th International Conference of the Cyprus Society of Human Genetics Nicosia, Cyprus, October 10-11, 2014,
• Annual Meeting - American Society of Human Genetics ASHG 2014 San Diego, CA, United States, October 18-22, 2014,
• Xenopus Gnenetics Meeting Pacific Grove, CA August 24-28, 2014
• Mouse Molecular Genetics Pacific Grove, CA September 29- October3, 2014
• Quantitative Genetics & Genomics February 22-27, 2015, Lucca (Barga), Italy
• ICHG 2015 : International Conference on Human Genetics, February 16-17, 2015, London, UK
• 28th Fungal Genetics conference, March 17-22, 2015, Pacific Grove, CA
• The European Human Genetics Conference 2015, 6 June 2015 - 9 June 2015
• International Conference on Human Genetics, 18-19 November 2014, Barcelona, Spain
This conference provides an opportunity for and for current scientific leaders to interact with future stars in the field. This conference is aimed to bring together internationally renowned scientists to discuss the latest developments, trends, technologies and clinical applications in various areas of human genetics. In addition to presentations from leading and upcoming researchers in the field, ample time has been allocated to allow discussion, networking and socialising opportunities at this esteemed event.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 6, 2021