Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports on excercise physiology there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding, 5 Journals, 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on excersice physiology.
Exercise physiology is the study of the acute responses and chronic adaptations to a wide range of physical exercise conditions. In addition, many exercise physiologists study the effect of exercise on pathology, and the mechanisms by which exercise can reduce or reverse disease progression. Exercise Physiology Entities Like Biomedical Engineering , Implant/Transplant Surgeries ,
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
2. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
3. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
2. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
3. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
4. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
5. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
6. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
7. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
8. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
9. International Sports Engineering Association.
10. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
11. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
12. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
13. International Shoulder Group.
14. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
15. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
16. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
17. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
18. German Society of Biomechanics.
19. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
20. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
1. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
2. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
3. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
4. Capital Prosthetics.
5. Cleveland BioLabs.
6. Entific Medical Systems.
7. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
8. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
11. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
12. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
13. ProScan Imaging.
14. Prentke Romich.
15. Orbital Research.
16. Palantyr Research.
17. NovelMed Therapeutics.
18. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
19. NeuroControl Corporation.
20. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising