Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
X-beam registered tomography (x-beam CT) is an engineering that uses machine transformed x-beams to create tomographic pictures of particular territories of the checked articles which permits the client to see what is inside it without cutting it open. Advanced geometry preparing is utilized to create a three-dimensional picture of within an article from a vast arrangement of two-dimensional radiographic pictures taken around a solitary pivot of turn. Restorative imaging is the most widely recognized application of x-beam CT. The cross-sectional pictures are utilized for analytic and remedial purposes in different medicinal orders. As x-beam CT is the most widely recognized type of CT in prescription and different settings, the term figured tomography alone (or CT) is frequently used to allude to x-beam CT, albeit different sorts exist, (for example, positron outflow tomography [pet] and single-photon emanation processed tomography [spect]). More established and less favored terms that likewise allude to x-beam CT are figured pivotal tomography (CAT sweep) and machine helped tomography. X-beam CT is a manifestation of radiography, in spite of the fact that the saying "radiography" utilized alone normally alludes, by wide tradition, to non-tomographic radiography.
OMICS Group International is an amalgamation of Open Access productions and overall global science meetings and occasions. Established in the year 2007 with the sole point of making the data on Sciences and innovation 'Open Access', OMICS Group distributes 400 online open get to academic diaries in all parts of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology diaries. OMICS Group has been instrumental in taking the learning on Science & innovation to the doorsteps of normal men and ladies. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research focuses and the business are fundamental stakeholders that profited extraordinarily from this information spread. OMICS Group likewise arranges 300 International meetings every year over the globe, where information exchange happens through debates, round table examinations, publication presentations, workshops, symposia and displays.
The conferences give profits from the most current data in the field of ultrasound and accumulate the shiniest pearls of intelligence from master workforce; numerous lessons are displayed utilizing a functional case-based educating methodology. Through these sessions, the actively present people create a larger amount of ability and trust in deciphering PET/CT. The fast advancement of CT scanners has affected all parts of patient finding from cardiovascular imaging to vascular imaging to hepatic imaging. The conferences give a nearby take a gander at all parts of CT projects extending from filtering conventions, to difference infusion to the utilization of oral complexity. The new clinical applications oblige a superior understanding of scanners as the "space for slip" has diminished with scanners routinely getting datasets in under 10 seconds. New applications have developed from coronary CTA to virtual colonoscopy to double vitality imaging, to name a couple. Exemplary applications like imaging the liver, kidneys or pancreas have changed with the part of multiphase securing and post transforming methods have gotten to be more basic. This has been both a period of progress and a period of energy. This conference gives the actively present people an enhanced understanding of the part of MDCT and aides enhance their practice aptitudes and information base. Whether it is outlining new output conventions or adapting new expertise sets, meetings are an impetus for expanding center skills through an arrangement of addresses. The objective of the conferences is to enhance capability to do the best studies workable for ideal patient mind in practice.
The conferences for the most part cover regions like MR imaging of Bone and cartilage wounds, Advanced MR imaging which covers NMR office for high-determination result NMR, robust state NMR, microimaging, creature imaging, and human imaging, SPECT-CT and PET-CT which give both useful and anatomical data that is imperative for the exact finding and ensuing treatment of numerous pathologies and fluctuated applications.
The Global Cancer Conference & Medicare Summit, hosted by the OMICS Group. It was held during September 15-17, 2014 at Hyderabad, India. Generous response and active participation was received from the Editorial Board Members of OMICS Group Journals as well as from scientists, researchers and leaders from cancer related industries, government organizations, students who made this conference as one of most successful and productive events in 2014 from OMICS Group.
The field of radio imaging is rapidly progressing, yet the systematic application of current knowledge to improve this field remains a formidable challenge. National symposiums and Workshops provide a dedicated forum for the advancement, implementation and exchange of information about Imaging and its allied areas. Around 20 National symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes:
1. Coronary CT Angiography, Reston, VA, United States
2. Update in Musculoskeletal Imaging Meeting, Brugge, Belgium
3. Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance (SCBT-MR) 2014 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana
4. CT Colonography: Supervised Case Review, Reston, VA, United States
5. 15th Annual Vail 2015: New Advances in MR and CT, Vail, Colorado, United States
6. 15th Annual Santa Fe Bone Symposium, New Mexico, USA
7. The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Seminar - Boston
8. Master DXA: Workshops to Improve Your Skills and Grow Your Practice, Ellenbogen Center, Bedford, MA
9. The Tuffest Stuff CT Registry Review Seminar - Queens
10. Mammography Technologist Seminar, United States
11. NASCI 2014 Annual Meeting, United States
12. SCBT-MR Masters in Body Imaging 37th Annual Course, United States
13. Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease – MCI to Dementia: Imaging Biomarkers in Clinical Practice – October, 2014
14. 17th Annual International Symposium on Multidetector-Row CT, San Francisco, United States
15. High Resolution CT of the Chest (HRCT), Reston, VA, United States
16. Society of Computed Body Tomography and Magnetic Resonance (SCBT-MR) Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada
17. EMRI Course: Cardiovascular with CT correlation, Rome, Italy
18. Understanding Breast Tomosynthesis - October 23, 2014, Ellenbogen Center, Bedford, MA
19. National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium 2014, Lake Buena Vista, Florida
List of CT scan Associations and Companies:
1. American Lung Association
2. The American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM)
3. National Electrical Manufacturers Association
4. American Heart Association
5. CLL Support Association
6. Moran Company
7. International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
8. The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
9. New York Medical Imaging Associates
10. Lymphoma Association
11. Papastavros' Associates Medical Imaging
12. Asset Management Associates
13. World Nuclear Association
14. American Stroke Association
15. European Association of Nuclear Medicine
Some of the related conferences are:
1. Medical Advancement Center Course, August 17, 2014, San Francisco, California.
2. MRI - Protons to Practice, August 2014, Corvallis, Oregon.
3. DXA 101: The Basics of Bone Densitometry - September, 2014.
4. Fetal and Women’s Imaging 2014, Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound, Sep 05, 2014 - Sep 07, 2014, Seattle, Washington.
5. The Latest and the Greatest Sep 06, 2014 - Sep 06, 2014, Sacramento.
6. 2014 Wisconsin Society of Radiologic Technologists (WSRT) - 82nd Annual Conference, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
7. DXA 101: The Basics of Bone Densitometry - October, 2014.
8. Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease – MCI to Dementia: Imaging Biomarkers in Clinical Practice – October, 2014.
9. Stereotactic Breast Biopsy: Prone & Upright Procedural Tracks - October 16, 2014, Ellenbogen Center, Bedford, MA.
10. 26th Annual Fall Foliage Cancer Conference, Asheville, North Carolina.
11. DXA 101: The Basics of Bone Densitometry - November, 2014.
12. Technologists Introduction to Breast Tomosynthesis - November, 2014.
13. The Best of the Big Apple: OB-GYN Ultrasound 2014, New York.
14. The CSRT Annual Conference 75th Jubilee, Nov 08, 2014 - Nov 09, 2014, San Diego.
15. Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine 2015 Annual Meeting, May 27, 2015 - May 30, 2015, National Harbor, Maryland.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 07th Oct, 2014
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising