Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Computer hardware Computer hardware is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. Computer hardware refers to the physical parts or components of a computer such as the monitor, mouse, keyboard, computer data storage, hard drive disk (HDD), system unit (graphic cards, sound cards, memory, motherboard and chips), etc. all of which are physical objects that can be touched. In contrast, software is instructions that can be stored and run by hardware. Hardware, in the computer world, refers to the physical components that make up a computer system. There are many different kinds of hardware that can be installed inside, and connected to the outside, of a computer.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Computer Hardware Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Computer Hardware Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Computer Hardware.
Basic set of hardware found in most PCs are PC Case Motherboard Power Supply Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Floppy Disk Drive (FDD) Compact Disk Drive (CDD) Digital Video Disk drive (DVD) Monitors (CRT and LCD) Keyboard Mouse Audio Cables & Wires
The NITRD Program offers strategic planning for and coordination of agency research efforts in cyber security, high-end computing systems, advanced networking, software development, high confidence systems, health IT, wireless spectrum sharing, cloud computing, and other information technologies. The 2015 Budget proposes $3.8 billion for the Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program. The 2015 Budget includes a focus on research to improve our ability to accelerate scientific discoveries and derive value from the fast-growing quantities and varieties of digital data while appropriately protecting the privacy of personal data.
International symposium and workshops
1. The Fourth World Congress on Computing and Information Technology: Oct. 27-29, 2015 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. 3rd International Workshop on Applications and Fundamentals of Cellular Automata: Dec 8-11, 2016 at Japan.
9. 7th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, Jan 18-19, 2016, Brisbane, Australia
10. 18th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, January 21 - 22, 2016, Paris, France
11. 6th International conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, Jan 2-3, 2016, Switzerland
12. 6th Annual International Conference on Computer Science Education: Innovation and Technology: 5-6 October 2015 at Singapore.
13. 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology: December 10-11, 2015 at Netherlands.
14. 7th International Conference on Computer Technology and Development: Nov 21-23, 2015 at Singapore.
15. The 4th International Conference on Photonics, Optics and Laser Technology: Feb 27-29, 2016 at Italy.
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. Computer Hardware Manufacturing Benchmarking Association (CHMBA)
2. Association for Computing Machinery
3. Computer & Communications Industry Association
4. Independent Computer Consultants Association (ICCA)
5. Association of Computer Professionals (ACP)
6. International Association of Computer Professionals (IACP)
1. Aberdeen LLC
2. 3dfx Interactive
3. Acer Inc.
4. Acorn Computers
5. Ad Lib, Inc.
6. American Megatrends
8. AVerMedia Technologies
9. Belhard Group
10. CheckPoint Software Technologies
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 16th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising