Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Computer network or data network is a telecommunications network that allows computers to exchange data. In computer networks, networked computing devices pass data to each other along data connections. The connections between nodes are established using either cable media or wireless media. The best-known computer network is the Internet. Network computer devices that originate, route and terminate the data are called network nodes. Nodes can include hosts such as personal computers, phones, servers as well as networking hardware. Two such devices are said to be networked together when one device is able to exchange information with the other device, whether or not they have a direct connection to each other.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Computer Network Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Computer Network Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Computer Network.
Computer networks support applications such as access to the World Wide Web, shared use of application and storage servers, printers, and fax machines, and use of email and instant messaging applications. Computer networks differ in the physical media used to transmit their signals, the communications protocols to organize network traffic, the network's size, topology and organizational intent.Today, computer networks are the core of modern communication. All modern aspects of the public switched telephone network (PSTN) are computer-controlled. Telephony increasingly runs over the Internet Protocol, although not necessarily the public Internet. The scope of communication has increased significantly in the past decade. This boom in communications would not have been possible without the progressively advancing computer network. Computer networks, and the technologies that make communication between networked computers possible, continue to drive computer hardware, software, and peripherals industries.
The NITRD Program provides strategic planning for and coordination of agency research efforts in cyber security, high-end computing systems, advanced networking, software development, high confidence systems, health IT, wireless spectrum sharing, cloud computing, and other information technologies. The 2015 Budget proposes $3.8 billion for the Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program. The 2015 Budget includes a focus on research to improve our ability to accelerate scientific discoveries and derive value from the fast-growing quantities and varieties of digital data while appropriately protecting the privacy of personal data.
International symposium and workshops
1. The Fourth World Congress on Computing and Information Technology: Oct. 27-29, 2015 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. 3rd International Workshop on Applications and Fundamentals of Cellular Automata: Dec 8-11, 2016 at Japan.
9. 7th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, Jan 18-19, 2016, Brisbane, Australia
10. 18th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, January 21 - 22, 2016, Paris, France
11. 6th International conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, Jan 2-3, 2016, Switzerland
12. 7th International Conference on Computer Technology and Development: Nov 21-23, 2015 at Singapore.
13. III International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science: Sep 10, 2015 at Austria.
14. 6th Annual International Conference on Computer Science Education: Innovation and Technology: 5-6 October 2015, Singapore.
15. 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology: December 10-11, 2015 at Netherlands.
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. Information System Security Association
2. Association for Information Technology Professionals
3. IEEE Computer Society
4. CompTIA, the IT Industry Trade Association
5. Network Professional Association® (NPA)
6. Computer Research Association
7. Information Technology Association of America (ITAA)
8. Association for Information Systems
3. Verizon Communications
10. Ingram Micro
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 10, 2020