Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Digital entertainment is a form of electronic media where data is stored in a digital form ( It can refer to the technical aspect of storage and transmission (examples are disk drives or computer networking) of information such as digital video, digital art or digital audio Digital media is defined as a creative convergence of digital arts, science, technology and business for human expression, communication, social interaction and education.
There is a affluent history of non-binary digital media and computers, and their rise to eminence over the last couple decades. The Digital media mainly explain about three different areas such as data conversion, data processing, and post network era.
In this modern era, digital entertainment or digital media adverting has also become one of the main types of advertising to attract the customers both digitally and also through traditional means.These modern methods can also be harmonized with traditional forms of advertising that will continue to draw specific crowds who rely on these media for news and entertainment. In this regard, there are new Digital Media Advertising Agencies popping up every day.
ABOUT OMICS GROUP:
OMICS International is an integration of Open Access publications and worldwide International Scientific conferences and events. OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading Science event organizer, which publishes around 500 peer reviewed open access journals in all aspects of science, health, and technology. OMICS Group world class International conference organizer successfully coordinates 1000+ International conferences across the globe to accelerate the knowledge transfer through debates, round table discussions, poster presentations, Symposia and Workshops and exhibitions. We are actively involved in conducting International Conferences across various continents such as Europe, USA (Baltimore, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, and San Antonio), China, Dubai, UK and other parts of the globe.
Related OMICS Conferences:
• Workshops, Symposia and events are well coordinated and organized.
• Renowned Speakers and Scientists across the globe
• World class collaborations and associations
• Support from reputed associations and societies.
• Global networking during the conferences
• Organized 300 conferences in the year 2014
1. Parenteral Drug Associations
2. American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
3. Australian Medical Association
4. American Pharmacists Association
5. American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
6. International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
7. European Medicines Agency
8. American College of Clinical Pharmacy
9. European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism
10. American Society for Nutrition
National Symposiums and Workshops :
1. International conference on polymers in medical devices for parenteral drug administration
2. Workshop on Assuring quality and performance of sustained and controlled release parenterals.
3. Symposium on Impact of New-Generation Parenteral Lipid Emulsions in Pediatric Nutrition
4. PDA/FDA Joint Regulatory Conference, 13-16 Sept 2010, Washington DC.
5. The new FDA Approach to Analytical Methods Validation of Drugs and Biopharmaceuticals November 2014, Berlin, Germany
6. IPAC RS Workshop on Extractables and Leachables 2011 March.
7. PDA Extractables and Leachables Nov 6-8, 2007, Bethesda, MD.
8. PharmaEd’s Extractables and Leachables 2010, May 2010, San Francisco
9. Extractables and Leachables for Pharmaceuticals Products, 14-15 Sept 2010 (London).
10. Workshop on Trends in Manufacturing of Parenteral Pharmaceuticals Date: 26.11.2014 - 26.11.2014
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 04th Apr, 2016
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising