Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 1 open access articles, 2 relevant journal, 79 conference proceedings, 13 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Computer engineering.
Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software. Computer engineers usually have training in electronic engineering, software design, and hardware-software integration instead of only software engineering or electronic engineering. Computer engineers are involved in many hardware and software aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Computer engineering Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. Computer engineering Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Computer engineering.
Today, the availability of vast quantities of new data, together with striking advances in computing power, is promising to give us new insights into the mechanisms of life. Usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems. Computer engineers are also suited for robotics research, which relies heavily on using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communications, and sensors. Around 15 National symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes “4th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Bioinformatics (ICCEB 2015)”, “2015 IEEE 28th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE)” and “2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (CMECE-II 2015”.
Some of the Computer Science associations and companies are the IBM that manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology, Hewlett-Packard Company provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. Dell Inc. that develops sells repairs and supports computers and related products and services.
The 2015 Budget includes an attention on research to progress our ability to quicken scientific discoveries and derive value from the fast-growing quantities and ranges of digital data while appropriately protecting the privacy of personal data. The 2015 Budget proposes $3.8 billion for the Networking and Information Technology Research and Development (NITRD) Program. The NITRD Program delivers strategic planning for and coordination of agency research efforts in cyber security, high-end computing systems, advanced networking, software development, high confidence systems, health IT, wireless spectrum sharing, cloud computing, and other information technologies.
International symposium and workshops
1. The Fourth World Congress on Computing and Information Technology: Oct. 27-29, 2015 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. 3rd International Workshop on Applications and Fundamentals of Cellular Automata: Dec 8-11, 2016 at Japan.
List of Best International Conferences
1. 2nd Computer Graphics and Animation Conference, September 21-22, 2016 San Antonio, US
2. 2nd Wireless and Telecommunication Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
3. 2nd Satellite and Space Missions Conference, July 21-23, 2016 at Germany
4. 2nd Multimedia and Applications Global Summit, August 15-16, 2016 at UK
5. 5th Biometrics and Biostatistics Conference, September 29-October 01, 2016 at USA
6. 4th Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Conference, October 03-05, 2016 at USA
7. GIS and Remote Sensing Conference, May 16-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
8. 2nd Automation and Robotics Congress, June 16-18, 2016 at USA
9. 7th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, Jan 18-19, 2016, Brisbane, Australia
10. 18th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, January 21 - 22, 2016, Paris, France
11. 6th International conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, Jan 2-3, 2016, Switzerland
12. 6th Annual International Conference on Computer Science Education: Innovation and Technology: 5-6 October 2015 at Singapore.
13. 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology: December 10-11, 2015 at Netherlands.
14. 2nd International Conference on Nature of Computation and Communication: Mar 17-18, 2016 at Vietnam
15. 7th International Conference on Computer Technology and Development: Nov 21-23, 2015 at Singapore.
16. III International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science: Sep 10, 2015 at Austria.
List of Associations and Societies related to Computer Engineering:
1. IEEE Computer Society
2. ACE – ACET
3. International Association of Computer science and Information Technology (IACSIT)
4. Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ACEEE)
5. UACEE - Universal Association of Computer and Electronics Engineers
6. Australian Computer Society
7. Canada’s Association of I.T. Professionals
List of Companies related to Computer Engineering:
6. Intel Corporation
7. Riverbed Technology
10. Citrix Systems
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 21, 2023