Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Clinical medicine is the study and practice of medicine based on direct observation of patients or in relation to the care of patients; the art of medicine as distinguished from laboratory science. It has been assembled with an eye towards clinical relevance. It represents a departure from the usual physical exam teaching tools which, in their attempts to be all inclusive, tend to de-emphasize the practical nature of patient care. As a result, students frequently have difficulty identifying what information is truly relevant, why it's important and how it applies to the actual patient. By approaching clinical medicine in a pragmatic and demystified fashion, the significance of the material should be readily apparent and the underlying principles more clearly understood. In particular :
Each section is constructed to answer the question: "What do I really need to know about this area of medical care?" The material covered is presented in a concise, ordered fashion that should be readily applicable to the common clinical scenarios that you will actually see in day to day practice. Esoterica has been purposely excluded.
The Web-Based format allows for easy access to information and provides integration of text, pictures, and sound.
Exam techniques are described in step-by-step detail. Special maneuvers that are frequently utilized are also described.
The rationale for each aspect of the examination is addressed and, where appropriate, relevant pathophysiology discussed.
Detailed descriptions of how to function in clinical settings are included. In general, students identify their role in patient care either by trial and error or through the beneficence of more advanced students, residents or staff. This is not particularly efficient and diminishes the potential for learning and fun. The following sections are included to specifically address this issue:
1. Oral presentations
2. Patient write-ups
3. Working in outpatient clinics
4. Functioning on an inpatient service
5. Clinical decision making
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more Scientific Societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. The OMICS International Conferences are instrumental in giving a serious stage to the incredibly famous scientists, understudies, researchers, academicians, organizations, business visionaries and businesses through its 300+ International Conferences and occasions yearly all through the globe to raise and examine the advancements in the field of OMICS Study. OMICS International Conferences are completely pressed with intriguing occasions, exercises and learning going with the quick entrepreneurial enthusiasm to make them genuine. They are multidimensional with synchronous movement situated symposia, International workshops and presentations where the identities from Sciences (Both unadulterated & connected), Pharmaceutical, Medical, Clinical, Engineering & Technology and Life Sciences accumulate with their procedures in discovering genuine answers for different basic issues around the globe.
As per allconferences.com 8-20-2014 there are 5460 results Displayed when given clinical medicine as a key word.
1. The ICBCM 2014: International Conference on Biomarkers and Clinical Medicine
2. The International 22nd Puijo Symposium Physical Exercise in Clinical Medicine - Critical Appraisal of Scientific Evidence
3. Geriatric Clinical Conference
4. Acute & General Medicine 2014 - 2014 Clinical Conference
5. CTRI-Nature Medicine Symposium - Frontiers of Clinical medicine
6. Clinical Medicine Symposium
7. 7th International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
8. International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care 2014
9. The 6th International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care
10. 15th Annual International Summit on Improving Patient Care
1. American Society of Professionals in Patient Safety
2. European Society of Clinical Pharmacy
3. American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
4. British Society of Gastroenterology
5. advancing human rights in patient care - Open Society
6. American Pharmacists Association
7. World Union of Wound Healing Societies
8. SCCM | Society of Critical Care Medicine
9. American Society for Clinical Investigation
10. American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
1. Prince Court Medical Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2. Asklepios Klinik Barmbek, Hamburg, Germany
3. Clemenceau Medical Center, Beirut, Lebanon
4. Fortis Hospital, Bangalore, India
5. Wooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul, Korea
6.Bumrungrad International, Bangkok, Thailand • Anadolu Medical Center, Istanbul, Turkey
7. Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, Bangkok, Thailand
8. Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
9. Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai, India
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 30, 2021