Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Pharmacology is a field of medicine or pharmaceutical scientists which deals with uses, effects and modes of actions of the active moiety. Pharmacology is originated many years ago and in recent past it is concerned with the molecular mechanisms of the drug which is useful for the biological effect or the effect of active moiety which is either natural or synthetic for the effect in biological systems Neurogenesis and repair . This involves in the investigation of the derivation, chemical properties, physiological and behavioral effects, and mechanisms of action, biological transformations, and the therapeutic and non-therapeutic uses of active moiety Pharmacokinetic aspects The effect may be cellular, subcellular, systemic, physiological or behavioral process; which deals with the prevention and treatment of the disease or potential hazards.
Pharmacology is gateway of different fields of sciences which includes physiology, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology. The pharmacologists will resolve the drug associated problems like drug-hormone and chemical related problems which help in developing the novel therapeutics.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Pharmacology is very important in determining the potential interactions caused by patients taking multiple prescribed, over-the-counter and even homeopathic medications. Whether these chemical agents are natural or synthetic, they can have physiological and behavioral effects on those that take them.
Growth of pharmacology has steadily increased over the past few years and Mintel estimates sales to be up 2.8% from 2011-12. As it is difficult to increase the need , marketers need to be especially savvy about increasing awareness .
International symposium and workshops
1. 6th Open PHACTS Community Workshop Chemistry Centre, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London
2. Clinical Pharmacology Working with Modeling Software
3. 2015 AAVPT BIENNIAL SYMPOSIUM
4. Pharmacological Predictors of Outcome: Can they be used to treat or prevent resistance ?
5. What is their role in drug development?
6. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-Infective Agents
Clinical Issues of PK/PD
7. Optimizing treatment using a pharmacodynamic approach: an interactive workshop using clinical cases
8. Preclinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents – Clinical
9. Relevance of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents - Modeling of Anti-infective Agents
10. Clinical impact of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD)
List of Best International Conferences:
1) 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference
December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
4) Pharma Middle East Conference 2015
November 02-04, 2015 Dubai, UAE
5) Materials Chemistry Conference
March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
6) Industrial Pharmacy Conference,
April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
10) Biopharmaceutics Conference
September 21-22, 2015 Baltimore, MD, USA
11) Green Chemistry Conference
September 14-16,2015 Orlando, USA
12) Egyptian Third International Conference in Chemistry "Chemistry and Sustainable
16 Nov 2015- 19 Nov 2015; Hurghada, Egypt
13) 1st ICAC — 1st International Conference on Applied Chemistry
14 Mar 2016-17 Mar,2016; Luxor, Egypt
14) 18th SCI/RSC Medicinal Chemistry Symposium
13 Sep 2015-16 Sep 2015;Cambridge, United Kingdom
15) 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress
29 Oct 2015-30 Oct 2015; Boston,United States
16) World Medtech Forum Lucerne
15 Sep 2015-17 Sep 2015, Luzern, Switzerland
17) Principles of Critical Care Medicine for Non-Intensive Care Specialists
17 Sep 2015-19 Sep 2015, Boston,United States
18) 8th Annual Perspectives in Rheumatic Diseases Conference
18 Sep 2015-19 Sep 2015LasVegas, United States
19) Clinical Medicine - Clinical Pediatrics, Family and Emergency Medicine Conference
18 Sep 2015-20 Sep2015, Vancouver, Canada
20) European Students Conference:'Science or Fiction? Imagine the future of medicine'
23Sep 2015-26 Sep2015, Berlin, Germany
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Association for Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
2. European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
3. Federation of European Pharmacological Societies
4. Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
5. International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
6. British Pharmacological Society
7. Professional society for pharmacology scientists and researchers
8. American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
9. Austrian Pharmaceutical Society
10. Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
1. Pfizer, USA
2. Novartis, Switzerland
3. Merck & Co., USA
4. Bayer, Germany
5. GlaxoSmithKline, UK
6. Johnson & Johnson, USA
7. Sanofi, France
8. Hoffmann–La Roche, Switzerland
9. AstraZeneca, UK
10.Abbott Laboratories, USA
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising