Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Clinical Medicine is the study and practice of medicine based on direct observation of patients or in relation to the care of patients; the art of medicine as distinguished from laboratory science. It has been assembled with an eye towards clinical relevance. It represents a departure from the usual physical exam teaching tools which, in their attempts to be all inclusive, tend to de-emphasize the practical nature of patient care. As a result, students frequently have difficulty identifying what information is truly relevant, why it's important and how it applies to the actual patient. By approaching clinical medicine in a pragmatic and demystified fashion, the significance of the material should be readily apparent and the underlying principles more clearly understood.
OMICS International organises 1000+ Global Events every Year in Conference series, on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members.
Scope & Importance
• Each section is constructed to answer the question: "What do I really need to know about this area of medical care?" The material covered is presented in a concise, ordered fashion that should be readily applicable to the common clinical scenarios that you will actually see in day to day practice. Esoterica has been purposely excluded.
• Exam techniques are described in step-by-step detail. Special maneuvers that are frequently utilized are also described.
• The rationale for each aspect of the examination is addressed and, where appropriate, relevant pathophysiology discussed.
• Detailed descriptions of how to function in clinical settings are included. In general, students identify their role in patient care either by trial and error or through the beneficence of more advanced students, residents or staff. The following sections are included to specifically address this issue:
1. Oral presentations
2. Patient write-ups
3. Working in outpatient clinics
4. Functioning on an inpatient service
5. Clinical decision making
6. Pictures clearly identifying appropriate techniques accompany each section. Examples of common pathologic findings are included as well.
The global Clinical Medicine market was valued at $413.24 million in 2014and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 13.64% between 2014and 2019, to reach $783.17 million in 2019.The increasing prevalence of cancer and increased funding for epigenetics research, along with growing partnerships between biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for the development of epigenetics-based products will be the most important growth drivers for this market in the forecast period from 2014 to 2019.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising