Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 2 relevant journals, 192 Conferences, 10 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to signal transduction and about 26 articles are being published on signal transduction
Signal transduction occurs when an extracellular signaling molecule activates a specific receptor located on the cell surface or inside the cell. In turn, this receptor triggers a biochemical chain of events inside the cell, creating a response.Depending on the cell, the response alters the cell's metabolism, shape, gene expression, or ability to divide.The signal can be amplified at any step. Thus, one signaling molecule can cause many responses.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Many diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, inflammation and cancer arise from defects in signal transduction pathways, underscoring the critical importance of signal transduction in medicine as well as biology. The Basel research community has made many highly recognized contributions in the field of signal transduction, for example, the discoveries of PKB/Akt, S6K, TOR, Cyclosporine A and Gleevec. PKB/Akt, S6K and TOR are three centrally important kinases implicated in many cellular processes and diseases. Cyclosporine A, the first drug to target a phosphatase, enabled allogeneic organ transplantation as a viable therapy. Gleevec, the first drug to target a tyrosine kinase, has revolutionized cancer therapy.
The global market for signal transduction therapies/inhibitors (JAK and PI3K) reached $173.5 million in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $464.5 million in 2013 and $2.2 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.8% over the five-year period from 2013 to 2018.
1. 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Immunology September 28-30, 2015 Houston, USA
2. 8th Indo Global summit and Expo on Vaccines, Therapeutics & Healthcare November 02-04, 2015 HICC, Hyderabad, India
3. International Conference on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy July 28-30, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
4. 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Antibodies July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
5. 2nd International Congress on Neuroimmunology and Therapeutics March 31-April 02, 2016 Atlanta, USA
6. International Allergy Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
7. 2nd International Conference on Innate Immunity July 21-22, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. 2nd International Conference on Parasitology August 01-03, 2016 Manchester, UK
9. International Conference on Hepatitis Vaccines June 16-18, 2016 Rome, Italy
10. 5th International Conference on Immunology October 24-26, 2016 Chicago, USA
11. 13th Asia Pacific Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination November 10-12, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
12. 7th Middle East - Global summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination September 28-29, 2015 Dubai, UAE
13.2nd Parkinson’s Disease conference December 08-10, 2016 Seattle, USA
14.5th Neurology and Therapeutics conference March 14-16, 2016 London, UK
15.2nd Neurological Disorders and Stroke conference April 28-30, 2016 Dubai, UAE
16.2nd Psychiatric Disorders conference May 02-04, 2016 Chicago, USA
17.2nd Emergency Mental Health conference July 14-15, 2016 Cologne, Germany
18.3rd Psychiatry conference September 07-09, 2016 Amsterdam, The Netherlands
19.2nd Stress Management conference November 03-04, 2016 Valencia, Spain
20.15th International Myeloma Workshop on Sep 23rd - 26th, Rome,Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1.Signal Transduction Society
2.The British Pharmacological Society
3.Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
4.Indian Pharmacological Society
5.The American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
6.The Federation of European Pharmacological Societies (EPHAR)
7.Safety Pharmacology Society
8.The American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT)
9.The International Myeloma Foundation
10.Biochemical Society & British Neuroscience Association
11.European Hematology Association.
12.The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
13.Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
15.International Myeloma Foundation.
16.Canadian Cancer Society
17.Myeloma Foundation of Australia
18.Rare association of Fahr’s disease with multiple myeloma
19.American Chemical Society
20.Leukemia& Lymphoma Society
1.Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc
2.Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
11.Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
14.Cané Medical Technology
17.Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 09th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising