Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 9 relevant journals, 15 Conferences, 6 national symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to breathing disorder and about 21 articles are being published on extracellular matrix.
In biology, the extracellular matrix (ECM) is a collection of extracellular molecules secreted by cells that provides structural and biochemical support to the surrounding cells. OMICS International Publishes 21 Open Access Articles on extracellular matrix, 115 speakers have given their speech and OMICS International received 215 abstracts on extracellular matrix and got published
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
A substantial part of tissue volume is extracellular space, which is largely filled by an intricate network of macromolecules constituting the extracellular matrix. This matrix is composed of a variety of proteins and polysaccharides that are secreted locally and assembled into an organized meshwork in close association with the surface of the cell that produced them. It is a complex mixture of nonliving material that makes up the extracellular matrix (ECM). In some cases, the ECM accounts for more of the organism's bulk than its cells.
In plants, the ECM is primarily composed of cellulose.
In arthropods and fungi, the ECM is largely composed of chitin.
In vertebrates, the ECM is made of a complex mixture of carbohydrates and proteins (plus minerals in the case of bone).
ECM is composed of proteins and polysaccharides. Connective tissue is largely ECM together with a few cells.
Current research On ECM:
1. Signal Transduction by Engineered Extracellular Matrices
2. Extracellular matrix could lead to advances in regenerative medicine
3. Extracellular matrix puts the brakes on mechanosensitive neurons
4. ECM expression and function in the neural stem cell niche, focusing on the sub ependymal zone of the adult CNS.
5. Role of Extracellular Matrix Assembly in Interstitial Transport in Solid Tumors
6. Extracellular matrix (ECM) to facilitate functional tissue regeneration.
7. Molecular Imaging of the Cardiac Extracellular Matrix
8. Mutation of a Gene Encoding a Protein with Extracellular Matrix Motifs in Usher Syndrome Type IIa.
9. Extracellular Matrix Degradation and the Role of Hepatic Stellate Cells.
6thWorld Congress on Cell & Stem Cells Research
February 29-March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
5th International Conference and Exhibition on Cell & Gene Therapy
May 19-21, 2016 San Antonio, USA
Annual Conference Stem Cell and Regenerative on Medicine
August 4-6, 2016, Frankfurt, Germany
2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Tissue preservation and Bio-banking
August 18-20, 2016, Portland, Oregon
5th International Conference on Tissue Science and Regenerative Medicine
November 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
International Conference on Pancreatic and Colorectal Cancer
March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
2nd International Conference on Prostate Cancer and Treatment
May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
Cancer Diagnostics Conference & Expo
June 13-15, 2016 Rome, Italy
International Conference on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
July 28-30, 2016 Melborne, Australia
International Conference on Thyroid Cancer and Treatment
August 1-3, 2016 Toronto, Canada
5th International Conference on Cancer Genomics
August 8-9, 2016 Las Vegas, USA
International Conference on Oral, Mouth and Throat Cancer
Aug 18-20, 2016 Portland, Oregon
International Conference and Expo on Molecular & Cancer Biomarkers
September 15-17, 2016 Berlin, Germany
18th International Conference on Cell and Stem Cell Engineering
September 15-16, 2016 Rome, Italy
XIV International Conference on Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
December 12-13, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
Molecular and Cellular Basis of Growth and Regeneration Breckenridge
January 10-14, 2016 Colorado, USA
Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World
January 25-27, 2016 Washington D.C, USA
International Conference on Nucleic Acids
January 7 - 8, 2016 Singapore, SG
5th Zing Nucleic Acids Conference
2 - 5 December 2016 Tampa, Florida
Relevant societies and associations:
• International Society for Stem Cell Research
• Stem Cell Society Singapore
• International Society for Cellular Therapy
• Europe's stem cell hub
• Israel Stem Cell Society
• ISEH - Society for Hematology and Stem Cells
• The International Placenta Stem Cell Society
• The Australasian Society for Stem Cell Research
• Stem Cell Transplant - American Cancer Society
• Student Society for Stem Cell Research: SSSCR
• DASCS - Danish Stem Cell Society
• Cynata Therapeutics
• Cardio3 Biosciences
• Orthocyte (BioTime)
• International Stem Cell
• Targazyme, Inc. California
• StemCells Inc
• Avalanche Biotechnologies
• Cook General BioTechnology (Cook)
• Advanced Cell Technology
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 3, 2022