Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
Renal insufficiency is poor function of the kidneys that may be due to a reduction in blood-flow to the kidneys caused by renal artery disease. Normally, the kidneys regulate body fluid and blood pressure, as well as regulate blood chemistry and remove organic waste. Proper kidney function may be disrupted, however, when the arteries that provide the kidneys with blood become narrowed, a condition called renal artery stenosis. Some patients with renal insufficiency experience no symptoms or only mild symptoms. Others develop dangerously high blood pressure, poor kidney function, or kidney failure that requires dialysis. Patients suffering from renal insufficiency can have no symptoms or mild ones. Others can experience severe hypertension. Renal artery disease can usually be diagnosed via duplex ultrasound scanning and other non-invasive tests. These include CT angiography and MR angiography. However, the definitive test is contrast angiography, a test that involves the injection of dye. If a severely blocked renal artery is discovered during an angiogram, treatment to open the artery may be performed during the same procedure.
The Symposium on Growth and Nutrition in Children with Chronic Renal Disease continued a series of symposia that was initiated in 1977 and led to regular scientific symposia every 3–5 years. The conference provided the framework for the interaction between clinical and basic investigators with the purpose of discussing and updating relevant topics in the field of endocrinology, growth, and nutrition in kidney disorders with particular emphasis on presenting ongoing and innovative lines of investigation and stimulating the active participation of new groups and young investigators.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members. OMICS International Conferences make the perfect platform for global networking as it brings together renowned speakers and scientists across the globe to a most exciting and memorable scientific event filled with much enlightening interactive sessions, world class exhibitions and poster presentations.
1. 13th International Kidney Cancer Symposium October 24-25, 2014, Chicago.
2. Ninth European International Kidney Cancer Symposium April 25-26, 2014, Dublin.
3. 10th European International Kidney Cancer Symposium April 24-25, 2015, Lyon Conference Center.
4. ISN Forefronts Genetic Basis of Renal Disease Symposium, September 11 – 14.
5. Atherosclerotic Peripheral Vascular Disease Symposium II.
1. TREND Asia Pacific 2014 - Transcatheter Renal Denervation September 27, 2014 Shanghai, China
2. 42nd Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) National Conference 2014 August 25-27, 2014 Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Melbourne, Australia
3. 4th International Conference on Nephrology and Therapeutics 2015 May 4-5, 2015 Baltimore, MD, United States
4. Primary Care: Nephrology Essentials and Case Studies Mediterranean Cruise 2014 Sep 20 - Oct 2, 2014 Celebrity Cruises` Equinox, Barcelona, Spain
1. American Association of Kidney Patients
2. The National Kidney Foundation, Inc
3. American Association of Kidney Patients
4. Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study - Clinical
5. CKD stages - Renal Association
6. The UK eCKD Guide - Renal Association
7. Kidney Disease & Diabetes - American Heart Association
8. International Society of Renal Nutrition and Metabolism
9. Congresses / Meetings - International Society of Renal
10. International Society of Renal Nutrition and Metabolism
11. International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Gateway
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 25th Apr, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising