Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 189 Conference proceedings, 33 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to transcriptomics and 29 Articles are being published on transcriptomics.
The transcriptome is the set of all RNA molecules, including mRNA, rRNA, tRNA, and other non-coding RNA transcribed in one cell or a population of cells. It differs from the exome in that it includes only those RNA molecules found in a specified cell population, and usually includes the amount or concentration of each RNA molecule in addition to the molecular identities.
Transcriptomics include Human transcriptome, transcriptome analysis and gene expression, RNA editing and RNA interference both and exploring the complexity of the transcriptome. It is associated with Disease interrogation and application of RNA seq.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
The term can be applied to the total set of transcripts in a given organism, or to the specific subset of transcripts present in a particular cell type. Unlike the genome, which is roughly fixed for a given cell line (excluding mutations), the transcriptome can vary with external environmental conditions. Because it includes all mRNA transcripts in the cell, the transcriptome reflects the genes that are being actively expressed at any given time, with the exception of mRNA degradation phenomena such as transcriptional attenuation.
In this report, the market is segmented on the basis of different types of technologies, applications, end-users, and geographies. This report also discusses the key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. The global market is estimated to be worth $1985.5 million by the end of 2014 and is expected to reach $3,773.0 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 13.7% from 2014 to 2019.
International symposium and workshops:
1. 17th Obesity Conference
May 25 - 26, 2015, London, UK
2. 8th Diabetes & Obesity Riga
July 2-3, 2015, Riga, LATIVIA
3. 8th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference
June 29- July 2, 2015, San Diego, USA
List of Best International Conferences:
1. Thyroid Disorders and Treatment Conference
February 29-March 02, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
2. 5th Childhood Obesity Conference
May 12-14, 2016 Chicago, USA
3. 5th Clinical Nutrition Conference
November 28-30, 2016 San Antonio, USA
4. 12th Diabetes Meeting and Therapeutics Expo
September 29-October 1, 2016 Toronto, Canada
August 08-10, 2016 Toronto, Canada
6. 13th Diabetes Conference
August 08-10, 2016 Birmingham, UK
7. Targeting Diabetes and Novel Therapeutics Conference
September 14-16, 2015 Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
November 03-05, 2015 Valencia, Spain
9. 2nd Hormones and Steroids Summit
June 23-25, 2016 New Orleans, USA
10. 11th Diabetes Conference and Expo
July 11-13, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
11. The XIII Obesity Conference
May 1-4, 2016 Vancouver, BC
12. 8th Diabetes and Obesity Conference
July 2-3, 2015 Riga, Latvia
13. 8th Biennial Childhood Obesity Conference
June 29- July 2, 2015, San Diego, USA
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. European Association for the Study of Obesity
2. Association for the Study of Obesity
3. World Obesity Federation
4. The Obesity Society
5. Association of obesity with anxiety, depression and emotional well-being: a community survey
6. All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity
7. Associations of obesity with socioeconomic and lifestyle factors in middle-aged and elderly men: European Male Aging Study
8. Stronger associations of obesity with prehypertension and hypertension in young women than in young men
9. Asia Oceania Association for the Study of Obesity
10. International Association for the Study of Obesity
1. Fierce Pharma
3. Arena Pharmaceuticals
5. Orexigen Therapeutics
6. Food and Beverage Marketing
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 2, 2023