Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports on Tissue regeneration there are 2 National Symposiums, 175 Conference Proceeding , 5 Journals , 1 Conference and 48 articles are being published exclusively on Tissue regeneration.
Biomechanical factors profoundly influence the processes of tissue growth, development, maintenance, degeneration, and repair. Regenerative strategies to restore damaged or diseased tissues in vivo and create living tissue replacements in vitro have recently begun to harness advances in understanding of how cells and tissues sense and adapt to their mechanical environment. Tissue Regeneration Entities like Nano-Mechanical Implant Design , Biomedical Engineering , Biomechanical Materials and Implant Designs , Implant/Transplant Surgeries , Applied Fields of Biomechanics . It is clear that biomechanical considerations will be fundamental to the successful development of clinical therapies based on principles of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine for a broad range of musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, craniofacial, skin, urinary, and neural tissues. Biomechanical stimuli may in fact hold the key to producing regenerated tissues with high strength and endurance. However, many challenges remain, particularly for tissues that function within complex and demanding mechanical environments in vivo. Here it describes the present role and potential impact of experimental and computational biomechanics in engineering functional tissues using several illustrative examples of past successes and future grand challenges.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Tissue-culture techniques are part of a large group of strategies and technologies, ranging through molecular genetics, recombinant DNA studies, genome characterization, gene-transfer techniques, aseptic growth of cells, tissues, organs and in vitro regeneration of plants that are considered to be plant biotechnologies. The use of the term biotechnology has become widespread recently but, in its most restricted sense, it refers to the molecular techniques used to modify the genetic composition of a host plant, i.e. genetic engineering. The applications of various tissue-culture approaches to crop improvement, through breeding, wide hybridization, haploidy, somaclonal variation and micro propagation.
The BIBITE’s Research Group main scientific goal is the development of biomaterials for tissue and organs regeneration/functional repair. It requires the design of materials able to modulate the response of the desired tissue leading, in some cases, to the regeneration and formation of the degraded tissues, or to the perfect integration of the biomaterial and the recovery of the lost functionality. An example of the first kind of materials would be the materials for bone regeneration, which are able to gradually resorbed while new bone is simultaneously formed. An example of the second type of materials would be dental implants that substitute the tooth’s root and allows for prosthesis to be fixed, recovering the lost functionality.
The work developed to reach our goal is intrinsically interdisciplinary, since it requires, on the one hand, an exhaustive physico-chemical and mechanical characterization of the material and, on the other hand, the study of the interactions between the materials and the biological entities. In this sense, surface characterization techniques are very relevant, since the surface of the materials will have an effect on the biological properties. This approach is completely multidisciplinary, creating a direct link between two different fields, such as materials science and biomedicine. This is viable due to the presence of this interdisciplinarity in terms of research personnel. Moreover, the research done by the BIBITE tries to embrace not only basic science techniques for the characterization of the interactions between the new developed materials and the biological entities, but also a technological approach, closer to the biomedical companies field.
The global tissue engineering and regeneration market reached $17 billion in 2013. This market is expected to grow to nearly $20.8 billion in 2014 and $56.9 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate(CAGR) of 22.3%.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Orthopaedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting 2015 (OTA 2015),October 7- 10,2015, San Diego,California.
2. Spanish Society Of Orthopedics And Traumatology 52nd Congress 2015 (SECOT 2015),September 23-25,2015,Valencia,Spain.
3. Pediatric Orthopedic Trauma Summit 2015,September 24-25,2015,Saint Paul,MN.
1.Transplantation Research Conference,
March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA.
9.3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference,
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
13.4th Surgery Conference,
October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE.
17.5th Nanotek Conference,
November 16-18, 2015 San Antonio, USA.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Russian Society of Biomechanics.
2. Japanese Society of Biomechanics.
3. German Society of Biomechanics.
4. Bulgarian Society of Biomechanics.
5. Brazilian Society of Biomechanics.
6. Australian and New Zealand Society of Biomechanics.
7. ISB Technical Group on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement.
8. International Shoulder Group.
9. Human Factor and Ergonomics Society.
10. BMEnet - Biomedical Engineering Society.
11. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Biomechanics Interest Group.
12. International Sports Engineering Association.
13. Formosan Society of Biomechanics.
14. Canadian Society for Bio Mechanics.
15. American Society of Bio Mechanics.
16. International Society of Bio Mechanics in Sports.
17. European Society of Bio Mechanics.
18. Indian Society of Bio Mechanics.
19. The American Society of Bio Mechanics.
20. International Society of Bio Mechanics.
1. MP Biomedjcal LLC.
2. NeuroControl Corporation.
3. Noteworthy Medical Systems.
4. NovelMed Therapeutics.
5. Palantyr Research.
6. Orbital Research.
7. Prentke Romich.
8. ProScan Imaging.
9. Ricerca Biosciences, Ltd.
10. Ridgeway Biosystems, Inc.
13. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
14. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
15. Entific Medical Systems.
16. Cleveland BioLabs.
17. Capital Prosthetics.
18. Auburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
19. Applied Biomolecular Technologies.
20. Exponenet Engineering and Scientific Consulting.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 18, 2020