Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Thyroid Cancer is a cancer originating from follicular or parafollicular thyroid cells. The most effective management of aggressive Thyroid Cancer is surgical removal of thyroid gland (thyroidectomy) followed by radioactive iodine ablation and TSH-suppression therapy. Chemotherapy or radiotherapy may also be used in cases of distant metastases or advanced cancer stage. Five year survival rates are 97.8% in the United States.
OMICS International through its open access initiative hosts over highly valued 500 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organizes over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International Journals have around 50,000 Editorial and reviewers ensures the quality and fast editorial, review processing with time of publishing in just 21 days from the day of submission of manuscript. We have high accessibility across the scientific community with readership of more than 5 million. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access. OMICS International brings in concert the work of leading minds in scientific organization all across the world to serve the civilization by making it possible for global allocation of knowledge through its Open Access Journals and Scientific Events. OMICS International conferences are the best venues for organizing our Medical Conferences, Engineering Conferences, Healthcare Conferences, Diabetes Conferences and many more
• 6thWorld Congress on Cancer Therapy, September 28-30, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 7th Dubai Global Summit on Cancer Therapy, October 5-7, 2015 Dubai, UAE
• 8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy, November 3-5, 2015 Valencia, Spain
• 9th Indo-Global Summit on Cancer Therapy, Nov 16-18, 2015 Hyderabad, India
• World Congress on Breast Cancer, August 03-05, 2015 Birmingham, UK
• American Cancer Society
• Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC)
• American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
• Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF)
• Indo-American Cancer Association (IACA)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 25, 2020