Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 57 relevant journals, 21 Conferences, 705 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Cancer Transcriptome and about 2504 open access articles are being published on Cancer Transcriptome.
The future of discovery demands a group of talented scientists with unique training in both modern molecular biology and clinical medicine. Molecular Genetics, Transcriptomics and Bioinformatics in Cancer provide insight on application of recent high throughput technologies to study the molecular genetics and genomic processes central to molecular medicine.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope & Importance:
Cancer Transcriptomics Conferences holds sessions based on the study of Cancer Transcriptomics/genomics data generated by analyses of follicular thyroid cancers, soft tissue sarcoma, and melanoma, glioma, and lung and breast cancers are evaluated by dedicated bioinformatics methods in order to find characteristic gene signatures and/or novel predictive markers. In some systems Transcriptomics and genome-wide data combined with sophisticated computational and system biology methods is exploit to specify molecular pathways involved in carcinogenesis
The global healthcare industry is witnessing a paradigm shift, skewed towards point-of-care diagnostics, cost-effective treatment modalities, and personalized medicine, which not only offers efficient early diagnosis, but also treats cancer conditions in order to reduce the healthcare cost and disease burden. Cancer/Tumour profiling is one such technology with the exact potential to revolutionize cancer diagnostics and therapeutics in the healthcare industry.
This market research report evaluates the global market of cancer/tumour profiling by geography, applications, technologies, and segment types. Further, the applications market is divided into five segments, namely Personalized Medicine, Diagnostics, Biomarker Discovery, Prognosis and Research Applications; the technologies section is divided into five segments, namely Next-Generation Sequencing, Quantitative PCR, Immunohistochemistry, FISH/CISH, and Microarray; and finally, the segment types is partitioned into four parts, namely Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Epigenetics. Of the above-mentioned application segments, personalized medicine is the largest revenue segment and NGS is the potential revenue yielding technology.
The global cancer/tumor profiling market was valued at $13.30 billion in 2012. At the end of 2013, the market is estimated to be $14.99 billion and is poised to reach around $35 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 18.50% from 2013 to 2018.
The diagnostics, biomarker discovery, and prognosis applications offer vast opportunities for key players in this market. The launch of the first and only FDA-cleared IVDMIA breast cancer recurrence assay "MammaPrint", "ColoPrint" - a microarray-based gene expression profile for predicting the recurrence of stage II and III colon cancer patients, "Oncotype Dx" - a test that examines a breast cancer patients tumour tissue at a molecular level to give information about a patients individual disease, has acknowledged the potential of cancer/tumour profiling in diagnostics and prognosis. This scenario is expected to further revolutionize the industry towards massive growth in the next 5 to 10 years.
The global market for cancer/tumour profiling is expected to grow, backed by technological advancements, huge funds, and investments. The market is witnessing a trend towards the development of personalized medicine and point-of-care diagnostic tests for cancer. Additionally, the demand for safe and cost-effective drugs for the treatment of cancer (which can be fulfilled by cancer/tumour profiling therapeutics), will fuel the market growth. However, the market will also experience improvements in biomarker discovery and prognosis areas during the forecast period
The key players in the cancer/tumour profiling market are Boreal Genomics Inc. (U.S.), Caris Life Sciences (U.S.), Genomic Health Inc. (U.S.), Illumina Inc. (U.S.), Life Technologies Corporation (U.S.), NeoGenomics Laboratories (U.S.), Oxford Gene Technology Ltd. (U.K.), Precision Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), bioTheranostics (U.S.), Proteome Sciences PLC (U.K.), Agendia (The Netherlands), Nanostring Technologies (U.S.), Rational Therapeutics (U.S.), Oncopath Laboratories (U.S.), and RiboMed Biotechnologies Inc. (U.S.).
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 9th Cancer Therapy Summit
November 02-04, 2015 Hyderabad, India
2. Cancer Diagnostics Conference & Expo
June 13-15, 2016 Rome, Italy.
3. 8th Cancer Therapy Conferences
November 03-05, 2015 Valencia, Spain
4. 12th Cancer Therapy Conferences
September 26-28, 2016 London, UK
5. 6th Cancer Therapy Congress
6. 11th Asia-Pacific Oncologists Annual Meeting
July 11-13, 2016 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7. 4th Integrative Biology Conference
July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. 2nd Synthetic Biology Conference
August 15-17, 2016 London, United Kingdom
10. Prostate Cancer Conference
May 05-07, 2016, Chicago, USA
11. Genetic Counselling and Genomic Medicine Conference
August 11-12, 2016 Birmingham, UK
12. Molecular and Cancer Biomarkers Conference and Expo
September 15-17, 2016 Berlin, Germany
13. Clinical and Molecular Genetics Conference
November 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
14. 5th Cell and Gene Therapy Conference
May 19-21, 2016 San Antonio, USA
15. 2nd Transcriptomics Conference
August 18-20, 2016 Portland, Oregon USA
16. 6th Bioinformatics Conference
March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
17. 6th Proteomics Conference
March 31-Apr 2, 2016, Atlanta, USA
18. 5th Metabolomics Conference
May 16-18, 2016, Osaka, Japan
19. Structural Biology Conference
June 23-24, 2016, New Orleans, USA
20. European Cancer Congress, Vienna, Austria
21. 2015 Northeast Cancer Conference, Troy, NY
22. NCRI Cancer Conference, Liverpool
23. International Conference on Bioengineering and Biotechnology, Budapest, Hungary
24. Advances in Breast Cancer Research, Bellevue, Washington
25. International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, Boston, Massachusetts
26. New Horizons in Cancer Research Conference: Bringing Cancer Discoveries to Patients, Shanghai, P.R. China
27. EMBC 2016, Japan
28. UBEC 2015, Salt Lake City, UT
29. Chromatin and Epigenetics in Cancer, Atlanta, Georgia
30. Advances in Ovarian Cancer Research: Exploiting Vulnerabilities, Orlando, Florida
31. World Cancer Congress, Paris, France
32. European Cancer Congress, Vienna, Austria
33. Breast Cancer Conference, Brussels, Belgium
34. European Breast Cancer Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Relevant Societies and Associations:
1. The Association of Bimolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF), Bethesda, MD, USA
2. American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
3. American Society for Microbiology, USA
4. European Society for Medical Oncology
5. European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
6. EuroPharm Forum
7. Friends of Cancer Research
8. American Cancer Society
9. National Cancer Institute
10. German Cancer Aid
11. Cancer Council Australia
12. Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre
13. World Cancer Research Fund, UK
1. Affymetrix - Santa Clara, California USA
2. Roche NimbleGen Inc. Madison, Wisconsin, United States
3. SciGene Sunnyvale, California, United States
4. Arrayit Corporation
5. DNAmicroarray California, USA
6. LC Sciences, Houston, TX, US
7. SeqWright Genomic Services (a unit of GE health care)
11. Bristol-Myers Squibb
14. Merck & Co.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 21st Sep, 2017
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising