Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Phyllodes tumors of the breast is rare, representing less than 1% of all breast tumors. Phyllodes tumors tend to grow rapidly, but rarely spread outside the breast. Phyllodes tumors, also called phyllodes cystosarcoma, phylloides cystosarcoma and phylloides tumor. Phyllodes tumors are smooth hard pieces of tissue that grows in the stroma (connective tissue) of the breast. One time a phyllodes tumor formed can grow quite large quite quickly. Phyllodes tumors classified into three types, such as benign, borderline malignant, malignant. Borderline Malignant phyllodes tumors are malignant and rare type of breast cancer. They can be difficult to diagnose because they can be confused with other breast problems as a fibroadenoma. Although it can affect people of all ages, phyllodes tumors are more common in women between 40 and 50 who have not yet gone through menopause. A series of tests to make a diagnosis of phyllodes tumors and between MRI tests is used to confirm this type of breast cancer. This analysis uses magnetism and radio waves to produce a series of cross-sectional images of the inside of the chest. Sometimes you may need surgery to remove the tumor to obtain a definitive diagnosis.
Phyllodes tumors treated with surgery and always the best method of treatment for phyllodes tumors are breast-conserving surgery or mastectomy with or without breast reconstruction. Conservative surgery of the breast, usually called wide local excision or lumpectomy, is to remove the tumor with a margin of normal breast tissue around it. Mastectomy is the removal of all breast tissue including the nipple. Unlike other types of breast cancer and malignant, borderline malignant phyllodes tumors rarely spread to the lymph nodes under the arm (axillary), so these are not routinely removed during surgery. For malignant phyllodes tumors limit you usually need other treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Hormone therapy is also used in breast cancer but not for the treatment of malignant tumor Phyllodes. Phyllodes tumors that have spread to distant areas are often treated more like sarcoma (soft tissue cancer) Breast Cancer.
OMICS Group International is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. OMICS Group was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. OMICS Group organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. OMICS Group organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
1) World Congress on Breast Cancer Aug 3-5, 2015 Birmingham, UK
2) IMPAKT 2015 Breast Cancer Conference May 7-9 2015 Brussels, Belgium
3) 14 th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 18 - 21 March 2015 Vienna, Austria.
4) 32nd Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015 Miami beach, FL
5) San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium Dec 9-13, 2014 San Antonio, USA
6) ICBC 2015 : XIII International Conference on Breast Cancer Feb 16-17, 2015 London, UK
7) Barcelona Breast Meeting 2015 March 11-13, 2015 Barcelona, Spain
8) BreastScreen Australia Conference 2014 October 16-18, 2014 Melbourne, Australia
9) Sydney Cancer Conference 2014 Nov 27-28, 2014 Sydeny, Australia
10) 18th Annual Tyler Breast Cancer Conference March 27-28, 2015 Texas, USA
11) World Congress on Breast Cancer Aug 3-5, 2015 Birmingham, UK
12)Prostate Cancer Congress during June22-24, 2015 at Florida USA
14) 5th world Congress on Cancer Therapy
16)5th Global Summit on Cancer therapy
17) World Drug Delivery Summit during August 17-19, 2015 at Houston, USA.
18)International Conference on Urology to be held from July 20-22nd , 2015 in Barcelona, Spain
19)8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy
1) American Cancer society, USA
2) American Society of Clinical Oncology, USA
3) German Cancer Society, Germany
4) Philippine Cancer Society, Inc. (PCSI), Philippines
5) Association of European Cancer Leagues, Europe
6) Association for International Cancer Research, UK
7) British Association of Surgical Oncology, UK
8) British Oncology Pharmacy Association, UK
9) Australian Association of Smoking Cessation Professionals, Australia
10) Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists, Australia.
1) Abbott laboratories
2) Aeterna zentaris
5) Ambergen inc.
6) Astrazeneca plc
7) Atossa genetics inc.
9) Ccc diagnostics llc
12) Eisai inc. (headquarters)
13) Eutropics pharmaceuticals
14) Fluxion biosciences
16) Genomic health
18) Life technologies
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 28th Aug, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising