Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 17 relevant journals, 39 Conferences, 9 workshops, 8 National Symposiums, are presently dedicated exclusively to Breastfeeding and about 2,070 articles are being published on Breastfeeding.
Phyllodes tumors of the breast is rare, representing less than 1% of all breast tumors. Phyllodes tumors tend to grow rapidly, but rarely spread outside the breast. Phyllodes tumors, also called phyllodes cystosarcoma, phylloides cystosarcoma and phylloides tumor. Phyllodes tumors are smooth hard pieces of tissue that grows in the stroma (connective tissue) of the breast. One time a phyllodes tumor formed can grow quite large quite quickly. Phyllodes tumors classified into three types, such as benign, borderline malignant, malignant. Borderline Malignant phyllodes tumors are malignant and rare type of breast cancer. They can be difficult to diagnose because they can be confused with other breast problems as a fibroadenoma. Although it can affect people of all ages, phyllodes tumors are more common in women between 40 and 50 who have not yet gone through menopause. A series of tests to make a diagnosis of phyllodes tumors and between MRI tests is used to confirm this type of breast cancer. This analysis uses magnetism and radio waves to produce a series of cross-sectional images of the inside of the chest. Sometimes you may need surgery to remove the tumor to obtain a definitive diagnosis.
Scope and Importance:
Phyllodes tumors treated with surgery and always the best method of treatment for phyllodes tumors are breast-conserving surgery or mastectomy with or without breast reconstruction. Conservative surgery of the breast, usually called wide local excision or lumpectomy, is to remove the tumor with a margin of normal breast tissue around it. Mastectomy is the removal of all breast tissue including the nipple. Unlike other types of breast cancer and malignant, borderline malignant phyllodes tumors rarely spread to the lymph nodes under the arm (axillary), so these are not routinely removed during surgery. For malignant phyllodes tumors limit you usually need other treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Hormone therapy is also used in breast cancer but not for the treatment of malignant tumor Phyllodes. Phyllodes tumors that have spread to distant areas are often treated more like sarcoma (soft tissue cancer) Breast Cancer.
ConferenceSeries International is a unique blend of international conferences and open access publications. ConferenceSeries was established in the year 2007 with an aim of “Making the information on Sciences and Technology-Open Access” It publishes journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology; it publishes around 400 online open access journals. ConferenceSeries organizes International Conferences across the globe. Each conference has people from around the globe, and knowledge is exchanged through symposiums, workshops, poster presentations, by people who are leading researchers, noble prize winners, Educational instructors, Research Scholars, and leading scientists. ConferenceSeries organizes more than 300 conferences per year.
OMICS International, Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
List of Best International Conferences
2. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Conference
November 16-18, Seattle, USA
5. 8th Euro Global Summit on Cancer Therapy
November 03-05, Valencia, Spain
8. Annual Congress on Primary Healthcare
April 25-27, Dubai, UAE
14. Hepatitis Vaccines Conference
June 16-18, Rome, Italy
16. 13th Global Diabetes Conference
August 08-10, Birmingham, UK
18. 2nd Breast Cancer Conference
September 19-21 Phoenix, USA
19. Cervical Cancer Conference
September 22-23, Vienna, Austria
24. 2nd Infectious Diseases Conference
August 25-27, Philadelphia, USA
25. 10th European Breast Cancer Conference
March 9-11, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
26. MENA Women’s Health Congress
Nov 5-7, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
27. IMPAKT 2016 Breast Cancer Conference
May 12-14, Brussels, Belgium
28. 3rd Conference on Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases
June 1-3, Nanjing, China
29. 33rd Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference
March 10-13, Miami, USA
List of Society/Associations :-
1) American Cancer society, USA
2) American Society of Clinical Oncology, USA
3) German Cancer Society, Germany
4) Philippine Cancer Society, Inc. (PCSI), Philippines
5) Association of European Cancer Leagues, Europe
6) Association for International Cancer Research, UK
7) British Association of Surgical Oncology, UK
8) British Oncology Pharmacy Association, UK
9) Australian Association of Smoking Cessation Professionals, Australia
10) Australian Society of Gynaecologic Oncologists, Australia.
11) Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
12) New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
13) Breast Cancer Society of Canada
14) Singapore Cancer Society
15) European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists
16) Irish Cancer Society
17) The Japanese Breast Cancer Society
18) HONG KONG BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION
19) American Society of Breast Surgeons
20) Korean Breast Cancer Society
List of Companies:-
1) Abbott laboratories
2) Aeterna zentaris
5) Ambergen inc.
6) Astrazeneca plc
7) Atossa genetics inc.
9) Ccc diagnostics llc
12) Eisai inc. (headquarters)
13) Eutropics pharmaceuticals
14) Fluxion biosciences
16) Genomic health
18) Life technologies
19) Bristol-Myers Squibb
23) Gilead Sciences
24) AbbVie Inc.,
25) Novartis AG
26) AstraZeneca PLC
27) Johnson & Johnson
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 22, 2020