Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Earthquake engineering is covering several sub disciplines. Mannvit's structural engineers have extensive knowledge and experience related to the different elements of earthquake engineering (also called seismic engineering), including seismic analysis and seismic design. Seismic retrofitting is the modification of existing structures to make them more resistant to seismic activity, ground motion, or soil failuredue to earthquakes. With better understanding of seismic demand on structures and with our recent experiences with large earthquakes nearurban centers, the need of seismic retrofitting is well acknowledged. Prior to the introduction of modern seismic codes in the late 1960s fordeveloped countries (US, Japan etc.) and late 1970s for many other parts of the world (Turkey, China etc.),many structures were designedwithout adequate detailing and reinforcement for seismic protection. In view of the imminent problem, various research works has been carriedout. State-of-the-art technical guidelines for seismic assessment, retrofit and rehabilitation have been published around the world - such as theASCE-SEI 41 and the New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering (NZSEE)'s guidelines. These codes must be regularly updated; the 1994 Northridge Earthquake brought to light the brittleness of welded steel frames, for example.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Aim & Scope:
Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, published biannually, is established by the Institute of Engineering Mechanics (IEM), China Earthquake Administration, in cooperation with MCEER, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, to promote scientific exchange between Chinese and foreign scientists and engineers so as to improve the theory and practice of earthquake hazards mitigation, preparedness, and recovery.
To accomplish this purpose, the journal aims to attract a balanced number of papers between Chinese and international authors by publishing original papers and invited papers addressing the state-of-the-art knowledge and practice that have overlapping interest between China and other countries related to earthquake engineering. The journal has a special interest in encouraging joint authorship of Chinese and foreign contributors such as those resulting from PRC-US cooperative research projects.
The following is a list of some subject areas describing the scope of the journal:
• Evaluations of damage to structures and engineering systems resulting from recent earthquakes.
• New observations of strong motion characteristics and data processing techniques.
• Seismic risk and hazard analysis of civil infrastructure systems.
• Site effects on structures and geotechnical earthquake engineering.
• Seismic behavior and design criteria for buildings and lifeline systems.
• Advances in structural dynamics relevant to earthquake engineering.
• Theory and practice of health monitoring for structures under extreme loading.
• Seismic retrofit strategies for existing infrastructure systems.
• Structural response modification using emerging control technologies and high performance materials.
• Engineering structural vibration under wind, wave and other dynamical loadings
Earthquake or seismic performance defines a structure's ability to sustain its main functions, such as its safety and serviceability, at and after a particular earthquake exposure. A structure is normally considered safe if it does not endanger the lives and well-being of those in or around it by partially or completely collapsing. A structure may be considered serviceable if it is able to fulfill its operational functions for which it was designed.
Basic concepts of the earthquake engineering, implemented in the major building codes, assume that a building should survive a rare, very severe earthquake by sustaining significant damage but without globally collapsing. On the other hand, it should remain operational for more frequent, but less severe seismic events.
Satellite imagery was used after Hurricane Charley in August 2004. The hurricane was particularly damaging, causing more than $15.4 billion in losses. Moreover, Charley was one of an unprecedented four severe hurricanes that made landfall in Florida over a period of six weeks in the fall of 2004. The aggregate direct losses from these hurricanes exceeded $50 billion. The wide spread and severe impact illustrates the need to acquire information rapidly on the extent and geographic locations of losses both for emergency response and recovery planning. The acquisition of this information, especially during the critically important hours and days immediately after the event, is impeded by blocked roadways, extensive loss of electric power, and malfunctioning traffic control infrastructure.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 2nd Satellite and Space Missions Conference
June 13-14, 2016 Germany
2. 4th Materials Science and Engineering Conference
September 14-16, 2015 USA
3. 2nd Smart Materials and Structures Conference
February 29-March 02, 2016 USA
4. 3rd Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Conference
October 05-07, 2015 San USA
5. Wireless Communication and Network Conference
September 21-23, 2015 USA
6. Astronomy and Astrophysics Conference
August 8-9, 2016 USA
7. 2nd Multimedia and Applications Conference
August 15-16, 2016 UK
8. GIS and Remote Sensing Conference
May 16-17, 2016 USA
9. Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamics Conference
March 07-09, 2016 Spain
10. 2nd Big Data Analysis and Data Mining Conference
November 30-December 02, 2015 USA
11. 2nd Recycling Conference
July 25-27, 2016 Germany
12. 4th Biometrics and Biostatistics Conference
November 16-18, 2015 USA
13. Construction and Steel Structure Conference
November 16-18, 2015 UAE
14. 5th Earth Science and Climate Change Conference
July 25-27, 2016 Thailand
15. 18th International Conference on Environment and Climate Change
January 12-13, 2016 Zurich, Switzerland
16. 2016 International Climate Conference on Climate Change: Impacts and Responses – A Common Ground Conference
17. Anthropology, Weather and Climate Change 2016
May 27-29, 2016 British Museum, Clore Centre
18. 4th International climate change adaptation conference
May 10-13, 2016 Netherlands
19. 33rd AIAA International Communications Satellite Systems Conference
20. Summit for Satellite Financing
21. 17th International Conference on Satellite and Space Communications
22. United Nations/Germany International Conference on Earth Observation – Global solutions for the challenges of sustainable development in societies at risk
23. Earth Observation for Water Cycle Science
24. 4th International Conference on Aerospace Science & Engineering
25. AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition
26. AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AIAA AVIATION 2016)
27. International Aerospace Engineering Conference
28. European Aerospace Engineering Conference
29. 16th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering
30. Canadian Conference on Earthquake Engineering: 11CCEE
31. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering
32. 6th International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
33. 5th International Conference on Computational Methods in Structural Dynamics Earthquake Engineering
34. IEEE International Radar Conference (RadarCon)
35. 11th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP 2012)
36. IEEE International Conference on Aerospace Electronics and Remote Sensing Technology, INDONESIA
37. International Conference on Remote Sensing and Development, Auckland, New Zealand
38. Munich Satellite Navigation Summit
39. 6th China Satellite Navigation Conference
40. European Group of Institutes of Navigation
Associations and Societies:
1. Aerospace Industries Association
2. AHS International - The Vertical Flight Society
3. American Astronautical Society
4. Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
5. Experimental Aircraft Association
6. Society of Flight Test Engineers
7. Society of Aerospace Engineers (SAE)
8. American Geographical Society
9. American Geophysical Union
10. American Meteorological Society
11. Association of American Geographers
12. Atmospheric Science Librarians International
13. The Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
14. International Geographical Union
15. International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences
16. National Weather Association
17. International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
18. Satellite Industry Association
19. International Telecommunication Union (ITU) ... Organizations
20. Satellite Broadcasting and Communications Association
21. European satellite operators Associations
22. Indian Society of Earthquake Technology
23. National Society for Earthquake Technology – Nepal
24. Japan Association for Earthquake Engineering
25. Seismological Society of America
26. International Association for Earthquake Engineering (IAEE)
27. New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Inc.
28. Association of American State Geologists (AASG)
29. Center for Earthquake Research & Information (CERI)
30. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society
1. Aero Controls
2. Airbus SAS
3. ASRC Aerospace Corporation
4. Aviation Industry Corporation of China
5. Beal Aerospace Technologies, Inc.
6. Bigelow Aerospace
7. Bombardier Aerospace
8. Cessna Aircraft Company
9. Embraer Aircraft Holding Corp
10. Interorbital Systems
11. Odyssey Space Research
12. Surrey Satellite Technology
13. United Launch Alliance
14. United Space Alliance
15. UP Aerospace
16. Thales Training & Simulation
17. XCOR Aerospace
18. Antrix Corporation
19. International Satellite Communications
21. Iridium Communications
22. JAXA (former NASDA)
23. Brazilian Space Agency (AEB)
24. Argentina Space Agency (CONAE)
25. European Space Agency (ESA)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising