Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World's leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 8 relevant journals , 10Conferences, 317 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Forensic Autopsy and about 303 articles are being published on Forensic Autopsy
Polarization is the property of waves that can oscillate with more than one orientation. Electromagnetic waves such as light exhibit polarization, as do some other types of wave, such as gravitational waves. Sound waves do not exhibit polarization, in a gas or liquid, since the oscillation is always in the direction the wave travels. In an electromagnetic wave, both the electric field and magnetic field are oscillating but in different directions; by convention the "polarization" of light refers to the polarization of the electric field. Light which can be approximated as a plane wave in free space or in anisotropic medium propagates as a transverse wave—both the electric and magnetic fields are perpendicular to the wave's direction of travel. The oscillation of these fields may be in a single direction (linear polarization), or the field may rotate at the optical frequency (circular or elliptical polarization). In that case the direction of the fields' rotation, and thus the specified polarization, may be either clockwise or counter clockwise The most common optical materials (such as glass) are isotropic and simply preserve the polarization of a wave but do not differentiate between polarization states. However there are important classes of materials classified as birefringent or optically active in which this is not the case and a wave's polarization will generally be modified or will affect propagation through it. A polarizer is an optical filter that transmits only one polarization.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Polarization is the property of waves that can oscillate with more than one orientation. Electromagnetic waves such as light exhibit polarization, as do some other types of wave, such as gravitational waves. There are important classes of materials classified as birefringent or optically active in which this is not the case and a wave's polarization will generally be modified or will affect propagation through it. A polarizer is an optical filter that transmits only one polarization.
The global market for optical coherence tomography (OCT) grew from $580.8 million in 2011 to $645.4 million in 2012 and is predicted to increase to nearly $1.1 billion by 2017, at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2012 to 2017.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global market for optical coherence tomography (OCT), including details on system technology segments: traditional (time domain), frequency domain, and other modes of OCT measurement.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 to 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
• A breakdown of OCT formats, including office/tabletop, catheter-based, and handheld.
• Regulatory status of the devices in the U.S., EU, and other regions.
• Delineation of the major markets for the technology, including ophthalmology, cardiovascular, oncology, dermatology, and dental applications.
• Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
List of Best International conferences :
EEE/MTT-S International Microwave Symposium on May 22-27, 2016 at San Francisco, United States
APS March Meeting 2016
OSF15 — 2015 Annual Fall Meeting of the APS Ohio-Region Section Support from reputed associations and societies.
TURCMOS2015 — International Turkish Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy
Single-Molecule Microscopy and Spectroscopy: Faraday Discussion 184
PIM — Processes in Isotopes and Molecules
11th Australasian Conference on Vibrational Spectroscopy and 5th Asian Spectroscopy Conference
EmQM15 — Emergent Quantum Mechanics 2015
16th International Feofilov Symposium on spectroscopy of crystals
List of Societies/Associations:
1. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
2. American Mathematical Society
3. Engineering Information Institute
4. The Gordon Life Science Institute
5. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
1. American Polarizers, Inc.
2. Abrisa Technologies
3. HOYA Corp
4. Newport Industrial Glass, Inc
5. Sterling Precision Optics, Inc
6. Midwest Optical Systems, Inc
7. Rocky Mountain Instrument Co
8. Ron-Vik, Inc
9. Edmund Optics
10. Kopp Glass, Inc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on March 1, 2024