Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 19 relevant Journals, 25 Conferences, 20 National symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Cardio-oncology and about 11 articles are being published on Cardio-oncology.
An understanding of onco-cardiology cardio-oncology or is critical for the effective care of cancer patients. Virtually all antineoplastic agents are associated with cardiotoxicity, which can be divided into 5 categories: direct cytotoxic effects of chemotherapy and associated cardiac systolic dysfunction, cardiac ischemia, arrhythmias, pericarditis, and chemotherapy-induced repolarization abnormalities. Radiation therapy can also lead to coronary artery disease and fibrotic changes to the valves, pericardium, and myocardium.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and importance:
Onco-cardiology is a medical subspecialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in cancer patients. Clearly, this field is not limited to cardiologists, but also includes medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, and all others who are interested in caring for cancer patients with cardiac problems. A major issue that our field must define is the scope of the core knowledge that needs to be shared by all practitioners. Furthermore, we must educate our cardiology and oncology colleagues about the importance of providing optimal cardiac care to cancer patients. These efforts should bring about improved clinical outcomes and enhance the development of new anticancer therapies. As cancer therapy becomes more effective and as more cancer patients become cancer survivors, it is the goal of the “onco-cardiologist” to ensure that our patients will have healthy hearts to enjoy their new lives.
All patients being considered for chemotherapy, especially those who have prior cardiac history should undergo detailed cardiovascular evaluation to optimize the treatment. Serial assessment of left ventricular systolic function and cardiac biomarkers might also be considered in selected patient populations. Cardio toxic effects of chemotherapy might be decreased by the concurrent use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers and beta-blockers. Antiplatelet or anticoagulation therapy might be considered in patients with a potential hypercoagulable state associated with chemotherapy or cancer. Open dialogue between both cardiologists and oncologists will be required for optimal patient care. Virtually all anti-cancer drugs that target tumour cell death may result in collateral injury to other healthy tissues. Bone marrow suppression and gastrointestinal toxicities associated with chemotherapy are well recognized and accepted side effects for the benefits that may accrue from the chemotherapy. "Much less appreciated, however, are the cardio toxic effects of cancer treatment?
Cardio oncology market was valued $915.75 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during 2013-2020. However, high investment and installation costs and reimbursement issues are expected to restrict the growth of this market. Global Oncology diagnostics /follow-on-biologics market accounted for $1,358 million in 2013 and it is anticipated to generate $35,032 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 60.8% from 2014 to 2020. Geographically, Oncology diagnostics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Due to favourable regulatory policies designed by the European Medical Association, the European market has been maximizing on the Oncology diagnostics market.
List of Best International Conferences:
1. 7th Cardiothoracic Conference March 29-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
2. Internal Medicine Conference, November 03-05, 2016 Baltimore, Maryland, USA
3. Oncology Nursing and Cancer Care Conference Sept 19-21, 2016 Las Vegas, USA
4. Oncologists Conference, July 11-13, 2016 Cologne, Germany
5. Healthcare Conference October 05-07, 2015 New Delhi, India
6. Hypertension Conference, Aug 4-6, 2016, Toronto, Canada
7. 10th Interventional Cardiology Conference, Sept 12-14, 2016, Berlin, Germany
8. Cardiovascular Imaging Conference, Nov 7-9, 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
9. Angiology Conference Dec 8-10, 2016,San Antonio, USA
10. 8th Cardiologists Conference July 18-20, 2016 Berlin, Germany
11. Cardiac Nursing Conference May 5-7, 2016 Chicago, USA
12. 2nd Pediatric Cardiology Conference September 22-24, 2016, Las Vegas, USA
13. Transplantation Conference March 28-29, 2016 Atlanta, USA
14. 4th Healthcare Conference July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
15. Healthcare Conference November 09-11, 2015 Dubai, UAE
16. 8th Healthcare Conference October 13-15, 2016 Dubai, UAE
17. 6th Healthcare and Fitness Conference August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
18. 4th Surgery conference October 05-07, 2015 Crowne Plaza, Dubai, UAE
19. Anesthesia and Intensive Care conference September 12-14, 2016 Phoenix, Arizona, USA
20. 2nd Pain Medicine Conference May 16-18, 2016 San Antonio, USA
21. Preceptorship on the management of cardiology from cell to patient conference September 1, 2015, Italy
22. The 20th Annual Scientific Session of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, September 17-20, 2015, Washington
23. 3rd Annual International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine Research (CCMR 2016), Feb 22, 2016 to Feb 23, 2016, Singapore, Asia
24. 17th Annual Drug Discovery Summit, June 2016 Berlin, Germany
25. 13th International Dead Sea Symposium on Innovations in Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Therapy, March 6-9, 2016
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Canadian Society of Echocardiography
2. Society of Thoracic surgeons
3. The American Society for Preventive Cardiology
4. Russian Society of Cardiology
5. European Society of Cardiology
6. Cardiological Society of India
7. ESC National Cardiac Societies
8. British Cardiovascular Society
9. AEPC Association for European Paediatric Cardiology
10. The International Society of Cardiology
11. Canadian Cardiovascular Society
12. American College of Cardiology
13. American Society of Clinical Oncology
14. European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)
15. Coeliac Society of Ireland
16. Korean Society of Cardiology
17. Caribbean Cardiac Society
18. British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
19. Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Early Career Society
20. American Heart Association
21. World Heart Federation
22. Oncology Nursing Society
23. European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
24. Connective Tissue Oncology Society
25. International Cardioncology Society, North America
1. Becton, Dickinson and Company
2. Boston Scientific Corporation
3. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
4. Eli Lilly and Company
5. Health Discovery Corporation
6. PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
7. UTAK Laboratories Inc.
8. Ion Beam Applications S.A.
9. Best Theratronics Ltd.
10. Trixell S.A.S
11. Canon Inc.
12. Hitachi Medical Corporation
13. Elekta AB
14. Comet AG
15. Accuray Incorporated
16. Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
17. PerkinElmer, Inc.
18. Philips Healthcare
19. Samsung Electronics America(SEA)
20. Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising