Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 15 relevant Journals, 20 Conferences, 25 Workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to organic chemistry and about 1522 articles are being published on organic chemistry.
Organic chemistry could be a chemistry sub discipline involving the scientific study of the structure, properties, and reactions of organic compounds and organic materials, i.e., matter in its numerous forms that contain carbon atoms. Study of structure includes victimization chemical analysis, mass spectroscopy, and alternative physical and chemical ways to work out the chemical composition and constitution of organic compounds and materials. Study of properties includes each physical properties and chemical properties, and uses similar ways similarly as ways to gauge chemical reactivity, with the aim to grasp the behaviour of the organic matter in its pure kind, however conjointly in solutions, mixtures, and fancied forms. The study of organic reactions includes searching their scope through use in preparation of target compounds by chemical synthesis, similarly because the centered study of the reactivities of individual organic molecules, each within the laboratory and via theoretical study.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Organic chemistry is an academic journal hosted by OMICS publishing GROUP – a pioneer in open access publishing and is listed among the top 10 journals in Organic chemistry. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Organic Chemistry: Current Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Organic chemistry, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists. OMICS publishing group is a pioneer in organizing over 300 scientific international conferences around the globe
UK science minister David Willetts made an appearance to announce that Imperial will soon host SynbiCITE, an innovation and knowledge centre backed by £24 million from government and industry, which will develop commercial applications for synthetic biology. The UK’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills reckons that the global market for synthetic biology products will top £7 billion by 2016.
OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
International symposium and workshops
1) Harsh-Environment Mass Spectrometry Workshop , 13 Sep 2015 → 16 Sep 2015, Baltimore, MD, United States
2) Eastern Analytical Symposium and Exposition, 16 Nov 2015 → 18 Nov 2015, Somerset NJ, United States
3) Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Pittcon 2016, 06 Mar 2016 → 11 Mar 2016, Atlanta, GA, United States
4) 17th International Conference on QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences, 13 Jun 2016 → 17 Jun 2016, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
• 4th Medicinal Chemistry and Computer Aided Drug Designing Conference, November 02-04, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 3rd Clinical Pharmacy Conference, December 07-09, 2015 Atlanta, USA
• 8th Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery Conference, March 07-09, 2016 Madrid, Spain
• Advances in HPLC and Chromatography Techniques Conference, March 17-18, 2016 London, UK
• Materials Chemistry Conference, March 31-April 01, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• Industrial Pharmacy Conference, April 11-12, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• 5th Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetic Practices Conference, April 25-27, 2016 Dubai, UAE
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference, August 04-06, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Cheminformatics and System Chemistry Conference, July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
• Past and Present Research Systems of Green Chemistry Conference, September 14-16, 2015 Orlando, USA
• CSDD 2015 — International conference on Clinical Sciences and Drug Discovery, 02-04 Nov 2015; Baltimore, Maryland, United States
• 2nd Annual Drug Discovery USA Congress, 29-30 Oct 2015; Boston, United States
• First SQU International Chemistry Conference: Recent Trends in Drug Development, 10-12 Nov 2015; Muscat, Oman
Associations related to Organic Chemistry:
• Canadian Association of Medical Biochemists
• American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• US Chemistry and Biochemistry departments and association
• American Chemical Society
• Royal Society of Chemistry
• The Electrochemical Society
• Canadian Society for Molecular Biosciences
• American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
• American Institute of Biological Sciences
Companies related to Organic Chemistry:
• Joule Unlimited
• Sapphire Energy
• Synthetic Genomics
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising