Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Multiple myeloma , also known as plasma cell myeloma, myelomatosis, or Kahler's disease(after Otto Kahler), is a cancer of plasma cells, a type of white blood cell normally responsible for producing antibodies. In multiple myeloma, collections of abnormal plasma cells accumulate in the bone marrow, where they interfere with the production of normal blood cells. Most cases of multiple myeloma also feature the production of a paraprotein—an abnormal antibody which can causekidney problems. Bone lesions and hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels) are also often encountered Multiple myeloma is diagnosed with blood tests (serum protein electrophoresis, serum free kappa/lambda light chain assay), bone marrow examination, urine protein electrophoresis, and X-rays of commonly involved bones.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Medicine for Inflammation or anti-inflammatory drugs help manage the chronic pain, inflammation, and swelling tied to RA. They do not slow down the disease. Most people with RA also take other types of medications, such as methotrexate or biologics, to help prevent further joint damage. This is a very important field of research and discussion due to its increasing use and demand in the market.
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have been prescribed extensively throughout the world. More than 70 million prescriptions for NSAIDs are written each year in the United States. With over-the-counter use included, more than 30 billion doses of NSAIDs are consumed annually in the United States alone. Most commonly ingested NSAIDs have few toxic effects, even when taken in significant quantities; however, with the numbers of both prescriptions and consumption of over-the-counter (OTC) NSAIDs increasing every year, so do the numbers of overdoses and NSAID-related complications reported to poison control centers around the country.
1. 4th International Conference and Exhibition on Immunology September 28-30, 2015 Houston, USA
2. 8th Indo Global summit and Expo on Vaccines, Therapeutics & Healthcare November 02-04, 2015 HICC, Hyderabad, India
3. International Conference on Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy July 28-30, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
4. 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Antibodies July 14-15, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
5. 2nd International Congress on Neuroimmunology and Therapeutics March 31-April 02, 2016 Atlanta, USA
6. International Allergy Conference March 29-30, 2016 Valencia, Spain
7. 2nd International Conference on Innate Immunity July 21-22, 2016 Berlin, Germany
8. 2nd International Conference on Parasitology August 01-03, 2016 Manchester, UK
9. International Conference on Hepatitis Vaccines June 16-18, 2016 Rome, Italy
10. 5th International Conference on Immunology October 24-26, 2016 Chicago, USA
11. 13th Asia Pacific Global Summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination November 10-12, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
12. 7th Middle East - Global summit and Expo on Vaccines & Vaccination September 28-29, 2015 Dubai, UAE
13.13th Cytokines & Inflammation January 29-30, 2015 United States
14.EAACI 4th Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Meeting October 15-17, 2015 Germany
15.Cytokines & Inflammation Conference January 29-30, 2015 San Diego, CA
16.Bioactive Lipids in Cancer, Inflammation and Related Diseases July 12 - 15, 2015 Hungary
17.Neuroinflammation in Diseases of the Central Nervous System January25–30,2015 USA
18.The International Conference on Inflammopharmacology 22 - 24 April 2003, Edinburgh, UK
19.Drug Discovery and Inflammation Symposium The Drug Discovery and Inflammation Symposium in conjunction with the New England Structure Symposium, October 16, 2014
20.International symposium on inflammation and health October 15-17, 2015 Orlando, USA
Relevant Society and Associations
1.International Association of Inflammation Societies
2.Inflammation Research Association
3.The International Society of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases
4.Australian Inflammatory Bowel Disease Association
5.Arthritis Society of Canada
6.American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
7.American Health Assistance Foundation
8. Leukemia& Lymphoma Society
9. National Multiple Sclerosis Society
10. Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Foundation
11. American Association for Cancer Research
12. American Chemical Society
13. Leukemia& Lymphoma Society
14. Alzheimer's Association
15.World Allergy Organization
16.British Soceity of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
17.New York Allergy and Asthma Society
18.Asthma and allergy forundation of America
19.Allergy society of South Africa
20.European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
8.Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc
11.Cané Medical Technology
14.Fairview Specialty Pharmacy
21.Nicos Group Inc.
22.Bausch & Lomb Instruments
25.Image Stream Medical
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on October 27, 2021