Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series: World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 20 relevant journals,, 20 Conferences, 20 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Molecular weight and about 240 articles are being published on Molecular weight
Molecular weight is also known as molecular mass. The mass is that the mass of 1 mole of a substance. Usually, the units used for this square measure grams per mole. During this picture show, we tend to show the way to calculate the mass of a substance from the atomic weights given on the tabular array. It has some tracks Novel Techniques and High Performance Liquid Chromatography
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Polymer may be a generic name given to a colossal variety of materials of high molecular weight. These materials exist in innumerous type and numbers owing to very sizable amount and kind of atoms gift in their molecule. compound will have different chemical structure, physical properties, mechanical behavior, thermal characteristics, etc., and on the idea of those properties compound are often classified in different ways in which, that ar summarized in Table one.1, whereas, vital and broad classification of polymers ar delineate within the next section.publishing and to disseminate the articles freely for research, teaching and reference purposes.
The global market for Molecular weight and Molecular mass is projected to grow from $6.1 billion in 2004 to $8.2 billion in 2009, at an AAGR (average annual growth rate) of about 6.3%.
International symposium and workshops
1.5 Day Symposium International Short Course on the Technology and Applications of Advances in Biosensors and Bioelectronics , 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday 4th, May 2015 AND 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Tuesday 5th, May 2015.
1.0 Day - CRiIB Pre-planning Workshop on Industrial Bioelectronics, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday 5th, May 2015 and 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon Wednesday 6th, May 2015
List of Best International Conferences
• Industrial Chemistry Conference June 20-21, 2016New Orleans, USA
• Materials Chemistry Conference March 31-Apr 1, 2016 Valencia, Spain
• European Chemistry Congress June 16-18, 2016 Rome, Italy
• Applied Chemistry Conference Oct 17-18, 2015 Houston, USA
• Pharmacy Conference July 18-20, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
• Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference Aug 4-6, 2016 Frankfurt, Germany
• Stereochemistry Conference Aug 25-26, 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Expert FORUM Regulatory Affairs,Frankfurt, Germany
• 5th Annual Pharma R&D Asia Congress,Shanghai, China
• 4th African Regulatory Conference, Dakar, Senegal
• The e-Medical Affairs Course, Brussels, Belgium
• 5th Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs, Florida, USA
• Regional Government Affairs Conferences, Las vegas, September 30-october 02, 2015
• Measuring and Communicating the Value of International Public Affairs, September 15, 2015.
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Bioelectronics Corporation
2. GlaxoSmithKline plc
3. Wipro Biomedical
4. Recorders & Medicare Systems (P) Ltd.
5. BPL Healthcare
6. Electrocare System & Services Pvt. Ltd.
7. Instromedix (India) Pvt. Ltd.
8. TransAsia Biomedical Ltd.
10. Arphi Electronics (Pvt.) Ltd.
11. Cardio Systems
12Alpha Omega Technologies
13. Bear Instruments
14. Bergmann Messgeräte Entwicklung KG
15. Bruker Daltonics
16. Ciphergen Biosystems
17. Comstock, Inc.
18. In-Situ® Inc.
19. Kratos Analytical
20. Thermo Scientific
21. Agilent (Hewlett Packard)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 14th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising