Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series Ltd: World’s leading Event Organizer
Liver transplant is an operation to evacuate an unhealthy or harmed liver from the body and supplant it with a solid one. It is prescribed when the liver has been harmed to the point that it can't perform its ordinary capacities and is prone to fizzle.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
There are three types of liver transplant: 1. deceased organ donation involves transplanting a liver that has been removed from a person who died recently, 2. living donor liver transplant, where a section of liver is removed from a living donor – because the liver can regenerate itself, both the transplanted section and the remaining section of the donor's liver are able to regrow into a normal-sized liver and 3. Split donation, where a liver is removed from a person who died recently and is split into two pieces, one large and one smaller piece – each piece is transplanted into a different person, where they will grow to a normal size NHS Blood and Transplant as of late found that around 86% of transplanted livers still capacity well a year after surgery. Notwithstanding, survival rates could be affected by various elements, including: age, general state of health, the reason behind the liver transplantation and whether complications develop after the transplant, such as diabetes or kidney failure
The long haul utilization of immunosuppressant can likewise cause an extensive variety of reactions and make an individual more defenseless against contamination. In 2011-12, sums of 726 liver transplants were done in the UK. Notwithstanding, the quantity of individuals who need a liver transplant is much higher than the quantity of livers gave. For grown-ups, the normal sitting tight time for a liver transplant is around 142 days, and for youngsters it is around 78 days. It is evaluated that in the previous 20 years, the quantity of individuals who could profit from a liver transplant has expanded by 90%, however the quantity of accessible gifts has continued as before. Thus, deaths from liver ailment stay high. In 2009, there were 11,575 deaths from liver.
The global surgical navigation systems market reached $385.5 million in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $419.7 million in 2013 and $631.9 million in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% from 2013 to 2018.
International symposium and workshops
National symposium and workshops provide participants with an advanced or updated review of the most novel, clinically developments in research, treatment and management of critically ill or unstable condition patients. The conference is connecting web to all doctors, clinicians, researchers, health policy makers, physicians, nurses and health professionals. Around 55 National Liver Conference 2014 and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes “ILCA 2014 - International Liver Cancer Association 8th Annual Conference”, “XXIII Congress of the Latin American Association for the Study of the Liver (ALEH 2014)”, “2nd World Congress on Controversies in Gastroenterology (CIGI 2014)” and many more.
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases is a membership organization comprised of National Societies of Intensive and Critical Liver Medicine. AASLD has grown to an international society responsible for all aspects of hepatology, and our annual meeting, The Liver Meeting, has grown in attendance from 12 to more than 9,500 physicians, surgeons, researchers, and allied health professionals from around the world. There are several associations conducting several programs, such as American society of transplantation, American liver society, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Harvard University etc...
3. Drug Delivery Summit, August 17-19, 2015, Houston, USA
4. Transplantation Research and Techniques Conference, March 28-29, 2016, Atlanta, USA
5. Primary Healthcare Congress, April 25-27, 2016, Dubai,UAE
6. Pancreatic Disorders and Treatment Conference, May 12-14, 2016, Chicago, USA
7. Medical Case Reports Meeting, May 09-11, 2016, New Orleans, USA
8. Healthcare Asia-Pacific Global Summit, July 18-20, 2016, Brisbane, Australia
11. National Liver Conference 2014 (September 19, 2014, United States)
12. ILCA 2014 - International Liver Cancer Association 8th Annual Conference (September 5-7, 2014, Japan
13. XXIII Congress of the Latin American Association for the Study of the Liver (ALEH 2014) (October 4-6, 2014, Mexico
14. 34th Congress of the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO 2014) (October 29-31, 2014, United Kingdom)
15. 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Gastroenterology (CIGI 2014) (September 12-14, 2014, China)
16. Minor Surgery Direct Observation of Procedural Skills (DOPS) Assessment 2014 (October 13, 2014, United Kingdom)
17. 4th international conference on gastroenterology 2015 (July 20-22, 2015, United States)
18. Gastrointestinal Oncology Conference 2014 (October 23-24, 2014, United States)
19. The Liver Meeting 2014 - The 65th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) (November 7-11, 2014, United States)
20. Translational Regenerative Medicine Congress 2014 (October 21-22, 2014, Germany)
Relevant Associations and Societies
1. The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
2. American society of transplantation
3. American liver society
4. Assistance PubliqueHôpitaux de Paris
5. Harvard University
6. National Institutes of Health, United States
7. University of Tokyo
8. University College London
9. University of Pittsburgh
10. Mayo Clinic
11. Kyoto University
12. Lung Disease - American Lung Association
13. Lung diseases - Sleep apnea : Canadian Lung Association
14. Lung Foundation Australia
15. University of California Los Angeles
Gambro Rostock GmbH
Hepa Wash GmbH
Metabolic Solutions, Inc.
PULSION Medical Systems AG
Vital Therapies, Inc.
Wako Chemicals GmbH
British Liver Trust
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising