Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Holistic Health is an approach to life. Rather than focusing on illness or specific parts of the body, this ancient approach to health considers the whole person and how he or she interacts with his or her environment. Holistic Health Entities Like Diet and Physical Health, RehabilitationTechniques , Exercise and Trauma , Biosciences in Rehabilitation , Cancer and Rehabilitation. It affirms the connection of mind, body, and spirit. The objective is to achieve maximum well-being, where everything is functioning the very best that is possible. What primarily differentiates holistic health apart from alternative medicine, complementary medicine, and integrative medicine is that physical health is not necessarily the main focus.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Holistic medicine involves procedures that are outside the scope of conventional medicine as practiced in the West. A related term, complementary medicine, involves alternative medical treatment applied along with conventional treatment methods. For some reason or another, alternative medicine is not part of medical school curricula in the West.
Holistic medicine focuses on education and responsibility for personal efforts to achieve balance and well-being. Holistic medicine is also based on the belief that unconditional love and support is the most powerful healer and a person is ultimately responsible for his or her own health and well-being. Other principles of holistic medicine include the following:
• All people have innate healing powers
• The patient is a person, not a disease
• Healing takes a team approach involving the patient and doctor, and addresses all aspects of a person's life using a variety of health care practices
• Treatment involves fixing the cause of the condition, not just alleviating the symptoms There are mainly three varieties of treatment techniques:
1) Patient education on lifestyle changes and self-care to promote wellness. This may include diet, exercise, psychotherapy, relationship and spiritual counseling, and more
2) Complementary and alternative therapies such as acupuncture, chiropractic care, homeopathy, massage therapy, naturopathy, and others
3) Western medications and surgical procedures National symposium and workshops provide participants with an advanced or updated review of the most novel, clinically developments in research, treatment by holistic medicines.
The conference is unfasten to all doctors, clinicians, researchers, health policy makers, physicians, nurses and health professionals.
Increasing adoption of alternative medicines and natural therapies, technological advancement, rise in ageing population, ease to reach, increasing healthcare expenditure, government initiatives and rise in adoption of alternative medicines and therapies such as biosimilars are expected to drive the market for alternative medicines and therapies, In addition, increasing consumer spending in healthcare, rise in number of incidence of various diseases and cost effectiveness of alternative medicines and therapies are expected to drive the market for alternative medicines and therapies. However, economic downturn and side effects from the alternative medicines and strict rules and regulations led by some governments are restraining for the growth of global alternative medicines and therapies market.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Fifth Euro-India International Conference on Holistic Medicine (ICHM-2015), September 11-13, 2015, Kottayam, Kerala.
2. 15th International Conference “Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders”October 9-11, 2015, San Jose, CA.
3. 16th International conference on “Ayurveda & Psychiatry” September 18 & 19, 2015, Vevey, Switzerland.
5. Podiatrist Meeting on Foot and Ankle Surgery
August 15-16, 2016 Oregon, USA
8. Surgery Conference
October 05-07, 2015 ,UAE
17. 3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Alliance for Natural Health
2. Alternative Medicine Foundation
3. American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
4. American Association of Oriental Medicine
5. American Holistic Medical Association
6. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
7. National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
8. Natural Healers
9. Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
10. National Vaccine Information Center
11. National College of Naturopathic Medicine
12. National Center for Homeopathy
15. American Institute of Homeopathy.
3. Chiropractic Services
4. Electrical Stimulation for Pain
5. Natural Medicine
6. Capital Prosthetics
9. Prentke Romich.
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 11th Sep, 2015
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8041
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8045, 8047
Immunology & Microbiology Conferences
Nursing and Healthcare Conferences
Clinical and Biochemistry Conferences
1-702-508-5200 Ext:8031, 8037
Material Science Conferences
Genetics & Mol Biology Conferences
Media Partners | Advertising