As per available reports Holistic Involves 1 journal, 153 Conferences, 62 National Symposiums are presently dedicated exclusively to Holistic and about 17 Open Access Articals are being published on Holistic.
Holistic means taking a holistic approach when seeking treatment for imbalances and choosing to live a more balanced lifestyle. What primarily differentiates holistic apart from alternative medicine, complementary medicine, and integrative medicine is that physical health is not necessarily the main focus. Holistic Entities like Diet and Physical Health, Rehabilitation Techniques, Exercise and Trauma, Biosciences in Rehabilitation, Cancer and Rehabilitation. The Conference of holistic brings together many talented nurses & other healthcare professionals committed to sharing their experience and expertise in holistic healthcare. The Conference Holistic drives the paradigm shift, locally and globally, towards maintaining caring and healing values in our healthcare systems. They will support the environment which will promote the health and wellness.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance:
Holistic involves procedures that are outside the scope of conventional medicine as practiced in the West. A related term, complementary medicine, involves alternative medical treatment applied along with conventional treatment methods. For some reason or another, alternative medicine is not part of medical school curricula in the West.
As most of Americans are with chronic conditions they shifting to holistic this improves their outcomes. National symposium and workshops provide participants with an advanced or updated review of alternative medicine therapies. The conference will brings to gather the experience of likeminded personalities will participate in the share of experiences and thoughts. Join with your fellow healers to grow your practice by collaborating with them.
Increasing adoption of alternative medicines and natural therapies, technological advancement, rise in ageing population, ease to reach, increasing healthcare expenditure, government initiatives and rise in adoption of alternative medicines and therapies such as biosimilars are expected to drive the market for alternative medicines and therapies, In addition, increasing consumer spending in healthcare, rise in number of incidence of various diseases and cost effectiveness of alternative medicines and therapies are expected to drive the market for alternative medicines and therapies. However, economic downturn and side effects from the alternative medicines and strict rules and regulations led by some governments are restraining for the growth of global alternative medicines and therapies market.
International symposium and workshops:
1. Fifth Euro-India International Conference on Holistic Medicine (ICHM-2015), September 11-13, 2015, Kottayam, Kerala.
2. 15th International Conference “Ayurveda & Autoimmune Disorders”October 9-11, 2015, San Jose, CA.
3. 16th International conference on “Ayurveda & Psychiatry” September 18 & 19, 2015, Vevey, Switzerland.
List of Best International Conferences:
5. Podiatrist Meeting on Foot and Ankle Surgery
August 15-16, 2016 Oregon, USA
8. Surgery Conference
October 05-07, 2015 ,UAE
17. 3rd Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Conference
July 11-12,2016 Brisbane, Australia.
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Alliance for Natural Health
2. Alternative Medicine Foundation
3. American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
4. American Association of Oriental Medicine
5. American Holistic Medical Association
6. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
7. National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
8. Natural Healers
9. Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
10. National Vaccine Information Center
11. National College of Naturopathic Medicine
12. National Center for Homeopathy
15. American Institute of Homeopathy.
1. Tendon Technology, Ltd.
2. Therapeutic Alliances, Inc
5. ProScan Imaging
6. Prentke Romich Company
7. Orbital Research
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 8, 2023