Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series : World’s leading Event Organizer
As per available reports about 106 open access articles, 5 relevant journals, 15 conference proceedings, 16 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Geosciences.
Geosciences is the branch of science that includes all the sciences of geology, geophysics, and geochemistry which study the structure, evolution and dynamics of the planet Earth and its natural mineral and energy resources. Geoscience investigates the processes that have shaped the Earth through its 4600 million year history and uses the rock record to unravel that history - it is concerned with the real world beyond the laboratory and has direct relevance to the needs of society. Geoscience provides the knowledge and understanding of how energy resources such as oil and gas, coal and uranium are formed and where they may be found - key information for the design of cost-effective exploration programmers. Geoscience is also involved in the search for sources of geothermal energy: several types of rock act as heat reservoirs and in many parts of the world this heat is used as an energy resource.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Geosciences conferences will be the leading forum for all recent advancements in geology and geosciences. Geoscientists study and map the distribution of rocks exposed at the Earth's surface. Earthquakes Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. Engineering Geology is the Major construction projects such as dams and tunnels perturb the physical environment and engineering design parameters need to be based on Geoscientific investigation of local ground conditions. Geoscientists also advise on the design and safety of landfill sites and other environmentally sensitive developments. Seepage from landfill sites may pose a serious problem for the local water supply. Old mine workings may present a threat to buildings or may cause pollution, especially during floods when solutions of heavy metals may be flushed into rivers. Underground storage sites for nuclear waste raise special environmental concerns because of the very long time period for which such waste must remain sealed and undisturbed. The branches of Geosciences are Geology, Geophysics and Geodesy, Soil science, Oceanography and hydrology, Glaciology, Atmospheric sciences.
As per the National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program, Survey for funding opportunities is done among different states of USA. From this survey report the total funding amount is $625,993.29. According to MICAD (Ministry of International Cooperation and Development), in 2013 total aid from the UAE amounted to US$5.89 billion (Dh21.63 billion). Much of this funding comes under the definition of Official Development Assistance (ODA) as stipulated by the Development Assistance Committee of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD DAC). Net ODA in 2013 was estimated at US$5.42 billion, moving the UAE into first place globally in terms of development assistance as a percentage of gross national income (GNI). In other words, the UAE provided 1.33% of its GNI as ODA in 2013, exceeding the UN target of 0.7% for donor countries.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
List of Best International Conferences
1. 5th Earth Science and Climate Change Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Bangkok, Thailand
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
3. 4th Oceanography and Marine Biology Conference, July 18-20, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, Oct 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy Conference, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
7. 2nd Oil and Gas Conference, Nov 10-12, 2016 Istanbul, Turkey
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, Oct 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
13. GIS and Remote Sensing Conference, May 16-17, 2016 San Antonio, USA
14. Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment Conference, April 25-26, 2016 Dubai, UAE
15. Petroleum and Refinery Congress, July 21-23, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
17. Mining and Metallurgy Conference, June 27-29, 2016 Cape Town, South Africa
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1. American Geosciences Institute
2. Geological Society of America
3. Association of Applied Geochemists
4. American Geophysical Union
5. American Institute of Professional Geologists
6. American Rock Mechanics Association
7. Association of American State Geologists
8. Arizona Geological Society
9. American Geological Institute
10. Florida Association of Professional Geologists
1. GeoDesign inc.
2. Terraphase Engineering Inc.
4. NOVA Engineering and Environmental, LLC.
5. CRB Geological & Environmental Services, Inc. (CRB)
6. GEL Engineering LLC
7. The Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS)
8. Leighton Consulting
9. Bowman Geothermal
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 2, 2023