Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Environmental Studies are the interdisciplinary academic field which systematically studies human interaction with the environment in the interests of solving complex problems. It is a broad field of study that includes also the natural environment, built environment, and the sets of relationships between them. The field encompasses study in basic principles of ecology and environmental science, as well as associated subjects such as ethics, policy, politics, law, economics, philosophy, environmental sociology and environmental justice, planning, pollution control and natural resource management. Significance of Environmental Studies: Importance of Environment Studies: The environment studies enlighten us, about the importance of protection and conservation of our indiscriminate release of pollution into the environment. At present a great number of environment issues, have grown in size and complexity day by day, threatening the survival of mankind on earth. We study about these issues besides and effective suggestions in the Environment Studies.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide..
Scope and Importance
Environmental Studies Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. This Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Environmental Studies.
Environment studies have become significant for the following reasons:
1. Environment Issues Being of International Importance It has been well recognized that environment issues like global warming and ozone depletion, acid rain, marine pollution and biodiversity are not merely national issues but are global issues and hence must be tackled with international efforts and cooperation.
2. Problems Cropped in the wake of development, in its wake gave birth to urbanization, industrial growth, transportation systems, agriculture and housing etc. However, it has become phased out in the developed world. The North, to cleanse their own environment has fact fully, managed to move dirty factories of South. When the West developed, it did so perhaps in ignorance of the environmental impact of its activities. Evidently such a path is neither practicable nor desirable, even if developing world follows that.
3. Explosively Increase in Pollution World census reflects that one in every seven persons in this planted lives in India. Evidently with 16 per cent of the world's population and only 2.4 per cent of its land area, there is a heavy pressure on the natural resources including land. Agricultural experts have recognized soils health problems like deficiency of micronutrients and organic matter, soil salinity and damage of soil structure.
4. Need for An Alternative Solution It is essential, especially for developing countries to find alternative paths to an alternative goal. We need a goal as under:
(i) A goal, which ultimately is the true goal of development an environmentally sound and sustainable development.
(ii) A goal common to all citizens of our earth.
(iii) A goal distant from the developing world in the manner it is from the over-consuming wasteful societies of the developed world.
(IV) Need to Save Humanity from Extinction It is incumbent upon us to save the humanity from extinction. Consequent to our activities constricting the environment and depleting the biosphere, in the name of development.
(V) Need for Wise Planning of Development Our survival and sustenance depend. Resources withdraw, processing and use of the product have all to by synchronized with the ecological cycles in any plan of development our actions should be planned ecologically for the sustenance of the environment and development.
According to the resource and environmental protection report the Governor’s budget for 2015-16 proposes a total of $9.3 billion in expenses from the General Fund, various special funds, bond funds, and federal funds for resources and environmental protection programs. This includes $4.4 billion for the Department of Water Resources, $1.8 billion for the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CalFire), $1.5 billion for the Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery, as well as funding for many other departments. This proposed level of spending is a decrease of $1.4 billion, or 13 percent, below estimated expenditures in the current year, mostly related to lower bond funds for resources programs.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, Oct 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy & Expo, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, Oct 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, Oct 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations
1. Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA)
2. American Planning Association
3. California Association of Environmental Professionals
4. California Regional Environmental Education Community (CREEC)
5. Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)
6. American Academy of Environmental Engineers (AAEE)
7. American Solar Energy Society (ASES)
8. Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics (AOEC)
9. Association of Watershed & Stormwater Professionals
10. International Union of Air Pollution Prevention & Environmental Protection Associations
1. Corporate Environmental Advisors, Inc.
2. Eco Advisors, LLC
3. Eagle Environmental
4. Alinga Environmental Consulting
5. Atmos Consulting
6. Environmental Scientifics Group
7. Frogs International - Environmental Management and Consultancy
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 21, 2020