Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Geology is the science comprising the study of solid Earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the processes by which they change. Geology gives insight into the history of the Earth by providing the primary evidence for plate tectonics, the evolutionary history of life, and past. In modern times, geology is commercially important for mineral and hydrocarbon exploration / exploitation as well as for evaluating water resources. It is publicly important for the prediction and understanding of natural hazards, the remediation of environmental problems and for providing insights into past climate changes. It encompasses topics like mineralogy, Geophysics and Geochemistry, Marine Geology, Tools and Technology in Geology, Volcanology, Geohazards and Management, Sedimentology and Costal Process, Geologic Process, Exploration Geology, Paleontology and Paleobiology.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
Scope and Importance
Geology conference will be the leading forum for all recent advancements in geology and geosciences. It will place a forum where the foremost international scientists and academicians from all over the world together where they will to exchange and share their experiences and research results. It will promote the science of geology and closely related fields of study and to promote the knowledge of the professionals of geology from all over the world. Geology Conference offers excessive quality content to suit the diverse professional development of science and technologies. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of earth science and Geology.
Geologists use a number of field, laboratory, and numerical modeling methods to decipher Earth history and understand the processes that occur on and inside the Earth. In typical geological investigations, geologists use primary information related to petrology (the study of rocks), stratigraphy (the study of sedimentary layers), and structural geology (the study of positions of rock units and their deformation). In many cases, geologists also study modern soils, rivers, landscapes, and glaciers; investigate past and current life and biogeochemical pathways, and use geophysical methods to investigate the subsurface.
Economic geologists help locate and manage the Earth's natural resources, such as petroleum and coal, as well as mineral resources, which include metals such as iron, copper, and uranium. Mining geology consists of the extractions of mineral resources from the Earth. Some resources of economic interests include gemstones, metals, and many minerals such as asbestos, perlite, mica, phosphates, zeolites, clay, pumice, quartz, and silica, as well as elements such as sulfur, chlorine, and helium. Petroleum geologists study the locations of the subsurface of the Earth which can contain extractable hydrocarbons, especially petroleum and natural gas. Engineering geology is the application of the geologic principles to engineering practice for the purpose of assuring that the geologic factors affecting the location, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of engineering works are properly addressed. Geology and geologic principles can be applied to various environmental problems such as stream restoration, the restoration of brownfields, and the understanding of the interaction between natural habitat and the geologic environment. Groundwater hydrology, or hydrogeology, is used to locate groundwater, which can often provide a ready supply of uncontaminated water and is especially important in arid regions, and to monitor the spread of contaminants in groundwater wells.
As per the National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program, Survey for funding opportunities is done among different states of USA. From this survey report the total funding amount is $625,993.29. According to MICAD (Ministry of International Cooperation and Development), in 2013 total aid from the UAE amounted to US$5.89 billion (Dh21.63 billion). Much of this funding comes under the definition of Official Development Assistance (ODA) as stipulated by the Development Assistance Committee of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD DAC). Net ODA in 2013 was estimated at US$5.42 billion, moving the UAE into first place globally in terms of development assistance as a percentage of gross national income (GNI). In other words, the UAE provided 1.33% of its GNI as ODA in 2013, exceeding the UN target of 0.7% for donor countries.
International symposium and workshops
1. 17th International Seismic Symposium, May 15-20, 2016, Scotland
2. EAGE Workshop on Seismic Reservoir Characterization, January 31 - 03 February, 2016 Kuwait City, Kuwait
3. SPE/EAGE Geosteering and Well Placement Workshop, February 08 – 10, 2016 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4. International Coastal Symposium 2016 (ICS2016), March 6–11, 2016, Sydney, Australia
5. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2016, August 29–31, 2016, Nevsehir, Turkey
2. 5th Biodiversity Conference, March 10-12, 2016 Madrid, Spain
4. 2ndGeology Conference, April 21-22, 2016 Dubai, UAE
5. 3rd Recycling Congress, October 06-07, 2016 Miami, USA
6. 2nd Green Energy Conference, Nov 28-30, 2016 Chicago, USA
8. 2nd Geologists Meeting, July 11-12, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
9. 2nd Recycling Conference, July 25-27, 2016 Berlin, Germany
10. 2nd Petroliferous Basins Conference, October 3-5, 2016 London, UK
11. Geophysics Conference, Sept 29- October 1, 2016 Vancouver, Canada
12. Geosciences Conference, October 6-7, 2016 Miami, USA
16. Coastal Zone Management Conference, May 16-18, 2016 Osaka, Japan
18. 18th International Conference on Earth Science and Climate Change, May 16 - 17, 2016 Montreal, Canada
19. 32nd Nordic Geological Winter Meeting, January 13-15 2016, Helsinki, Finland
20. International Geological Congress 2016 August 27–September 04 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
21. International Symposium on Geodynamics and Earth Tides 2016, June 05–09 2016, Trieste, Italy
Relevant Society and Associations:
1. Geological Society of America
2. American Association of Petroleum Geologists
3. American Geophysical Union
4. American Institute of Professional Geologists
5. American Rock Mechanics Association
6. Association of American State Geologists
7. American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists
8. Arizona Geological Society
9. American Geological Institute
10. Florida Association of Professional Geologists
11. Alaska Geological Society
12. American Chemical Society - Geochemistry Division
13. American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
14. Association of Applied Geochemists
15. American Geosciences Institute
16. American Institute of Hydrology
17. American Society of Limnology and Oceanography
18. Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists
19. Society for American Archaeology
20. Society of Exploration Geophysicists
21. Association of Geoscientists for International Development
1. American Geological Services, Inc. (AGS)
2. Gustavson Associates
4. STAG Geological Service Limited
5. Advanced Geosciences, Inc (AGI)
7. Terraphase Engineering Inc.
9. NOVA Engineering and Environmental, LLC.
10. CRB Geological & Environmental Services, Inc. (CRB)
11. GEL Engineering LLC
13. Leighton Consulting
14. Bowman Geothermal
16. Quantum Geotechnical
17. ParklandGEO Environmental Ltd.
18. HGL Hydrogeologic , Inc
19. HydroGeo, Inc.
20. VentEko Ltd.
21. Rickly Hydrological Company
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 17, 2021